Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matsuro
Vizard Leader
Matsuro

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai Left_bar_bleue10/10Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai   Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 13:41

Name of Zanpakuto: Hisaki Hitotoki(Flame Time)

Length: 76

Hilt: The hilt is red with a dragon going around it. The dragon is said to be the mark of the Saikoro family

Sheath: The sheath is silver and with the mark of the dragon around it. It also has flames around the dragon with a clock in the middle

Appearance: The Zanpakuto is worn on Matsuro's back as he very skilled like that. The sword also has red marks going across the sword vertically

---------------------
Shikai: When Matsuro releases his Shikai his sword turns red and the dragon on his hilt is in flames. His sword is able to unleashed flames from the hilt or from the blade itself. The flames are so fast that they the sword was also given another name Sumiyaka Hisaki(Speed Flames). The katana's length also gets longer it becomes 119.5 cm long as the width remains the same. It is said that Matsuro concealed the true form of the shikai due to how big and powerful it really is.

History: When Matsuro first became a shinigami, he wasn't like by many other shinigami due to his smarts. People refuse to accept him as friends and they always push him around. Thing is Matsuro didn't like to be pushed around and fault every battle he could even if it was totally unfair. Matsuro was always in a fight and was never ever able to active his Shikai's form or even know his Zanpakuto's name. One day Matsuro went into a Shinigami tournament to see who would be proven to become the vice captain of squad 1. Matsuro took place in the tournament hiding the fact that he didn't know his Zanpakuto's name. In the first round of the match Matsuro was up against with one the people that hated him the most Kyuukei Bure-ka. They fought an intense battle and as the battle kept going Kyuukei unleashed his Shikai on Matsuro.
"Call your Zanpakuto out, so I can take you out without being bored at it. I want to destroy you and that sword of you and prove that you are nothing but a smart ass"
Matsuro knew that he couldn't do what Kyuukei ask him to and continued the battle. Matsuro swung at Kyuukei and miss giving Kyuukei the chance to strike. Matsuro was slashed in the back and fell to the ground. As he hit the ground he heard a voice that woke him up. Matsuro was surrounded by flames as a women appeared in front.
"Its about time that you proven to me how determined you are. I've seen you in previous battle and I felt you weren't ready to wield the true power of this Zanpakuto, but now I see where your determination is in. So tell me Matsuro are you ready to know my name."
Matsuro looked at the young women. He couldn't believe that his Zanpakuto was a girl. It didn't matter to him he needed this Zanpakuto no matter what.
"Yes I am ready to know your name"
The women looked at him and put a smirk on her face
"Well remember it and remember clearly its Hisaki Hitotoki, but remember this I am not a tool so treat me like I was your life and like a real man would treat a women"
Matsuro looked at his sword as the lady stood in front of him. Matsuro then focused his spirit energy and yelled his Zanpaktuo's name
"Hisaki Hitotoki!!!!!!"
When Matsuro looked around he was standing up from the floor as his opponent was on the floor unconscious. He then looked at his Zanpakuto, It was huge and the hilt was engulfed in flames that didn't burned Matsuro's hands at all. Matsuro was proud that he won the first match and was able to release his Zanpakuto. With the power of the Zanpakuto he was able to defeat everyone he fought in the tournament and earn the rank of vice captain of squad 1. Later on he learn how to concealed the true form of his Zanpakuto making it easier to wield

Name: Hayaku-Hinote
Effect: Flames are spun around Matsuro sword and the are slashed towards the enemy at such a fast speed. The flames resembles that of a shape of a dragon
Spirit Energy: 5

Name: Hisaki Hitotoki True Release
Effect: It allows Matsuro to bring out the true form of his Shikai
Spirit Energy: 5

Name: Hayaku-Hinote Maxiumize
Effect: The same as the Hayaku-Hinote, but bigger and stronger, but slower than the Hayaku-Hinote
Spirit Energy: 7

---------------------
Bankai: Matsuro releasing this form makes his clothes turn red and white while his tie is turn all black. The Zanpakuto's blade turns black with flames marked on it going vertically. The hilt turns white with the dragon turning black on it. The Zanpakuto gets shorter(100 cm) making the wielder go faster and much quicker than before. This Zanpakuto throws out powerful black dragon flames. The Zanpakuto also has another ability to make it seem that time has stop making the flames hard to avoid. He is also able to fly with the cost of no spirit energy

History: Matsuro and his Captain were facing an Arrancar and an Espada. Matsuro was training before to try unleashed his bankai, but failed to in the past. The Arrancar and Matsuro were going head to head and were equally match. They had asked for a limit breaker, but they weren't able to get due to a technical problem. The Arrancar unsheathed his Zapnakuto showing his true form and true power. Matsuro was getting tortured by the Arrancar. Matsuro was slashed around and thrown to the roof. Matsuro felted like his life was ending and his captain was to busy fighting the Espada to help his fellow member. Suddenly everything stopped and once again Matsuro was surrounded by flames. Hisaki Hitotoki appeared and gave Matsuro a lecture again.
"Once again I appear in front of your face to see that you cannot handle yourself in this type of situation. You out of everyone should be ashamed of yourself"
"Its not my fault that monster unleashed his true form on me and I can't even use my full power on him thanks to soul society"
Hisaki Looked at Matsuro believing what he said was true. She walked around Matsuro and wrapped her hand around Matsuro's shoulder.
"Do you wish to release my final form. You can do this if you believe me and you are one. Believe that I'm what makes you stronger and you will be able to unleash your Bankai Matsuro"
Matsuro listening to what Hisaki said believe and yelled out
"Bankai!!!!!"
Enormous power blew from Matsuro as the arrancar was blown back. The captain and the Espada stopped the fight to see who in the world had this much reiatsu. The captain was shocked to see that his vice captain had powers beyond his own. Matsuro disappeared and appeared behind the Arrancar with his sword out like if he had slashed something. The wall in front of him was burnt with black dragon flames and everything had to had stopped for an instant. The Arrancar had turned around and ready to attack Matsuro. As soon as the Arrancar moved his body split in half and had black flames blowing out of him. After that Matsuro joined his captain and together they destroyed the Espada. After the battle the captain and Matsuro promised that they Matsuro had no choice but to release it to earn the title of Captain of squad 1

Name: Kuroi-Doragon
Effect: Black flames starts hurling around the sword and then dashes towards the target revealing a black dragon. It follows its target until it hits something.
Spirit Energy: 9

Name: Shuushi-Kokugen
Effect: Matsuro is able to move so fast, that it seem like time it self stop, making it hard for the target to avoid his attack
Spirit Energy: 9

Last edited by on 1/21/2008, 16:15; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Number of posts : 179

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai Left_bar_bleue10/10Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai   Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 14:01

Unfortunately, I have complaints.

Quote :
5 for each flames that is thrown at the target/ 7 when it is release to the bigger form, 5 to release it to a bigger and true form.

As Zangetsu himself said, "Knowing the attacks name gives you that much power." Thus, I suggest you give your techs names.

Also, ya need a description of WHAT it does. What does the bigger form do or look like? How is it stronger?

Sorry Chiyo, just pointing these out. (DON'T HURT ME!)

Also, could ya explain the whole "Time Stop Thing" Because I don't want god mod...
Back to top Go down
Matsuro
Vizard Leader
Matsuro

Number of posts : 30

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai   Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 14:43

fixed it
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Number of posts : 179

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai   Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 14:50

Ah, much better. A really fast Shunpo is Fine, lol.

I give it my approval. Thank you for cooperating.
Back to top Go down
Ichi

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai   Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai Icon_minitime2/3/2008, 20:55

you have to wonder why matsuro gets bankai while chiyo makes us all have to recruit 5 people first. just cause ur an admin doesnt mean you should be able to get all the good stuff without any work when u require us to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai   Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanpakuto-Shikai-Bankai
Page 1 of 1