Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jin's Zanpakuto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin Kazama
Lord
Jin Kazama

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Jin's Zanpakuto Left_bar_bleue10/10Jin's Zanpakuto Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Jin's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Jin's Zanpakuto   Jin's Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 12:01

Name of zanpakuto: Akuma

Length: 66 cm

Hilt: White hilt with shape that resembles a demon dragon with red eyes.

Sheath: Normal Black sheath with silver at ends

Appearance: Looks like a normal zanpakuto with an odd black blade color
---------------------
Shikai: Akuma, this zanpakuto is always in it's shikai. It's black color is symbolic of Jin's devil gene and the power it holds. When cut by this zanpakuto you get immediately poisoned by the devill gene which eventually will reject the body because it does not hold Mishima blood causing the body to slowly erode.

History: After Jin recieved shinigami powers this was the product of his zanpakuto. It is unknown whether Akuma does have a normal state or if this current state is it's normal state.

Spirit Energy Cost: None

Name: Raikou Akuma
Effect: Jin creates an electrical charge from his fist through his zanpakuto to temporarily stun opponent
Spirit Energy Cost: 3

Name: Tsuin Mori
Effect: Jin blasts two large energy blasts from his zanpakuto one after another at his opponent. (Like Getsuga Tenshou)
Spirit Energy Cost: 5
---------------------
Bankai: "Koushin, Akuma" (Arise, Devil) Whan activated Jin's zanpakuto merges within him transforming him into Devil Jin. During this form Jin loses all control over himself, and submits to the will of the devil gene, which is total annihilation. Devil Jin gains a variety of abilities, black angel wings to fly with, and the ablitity to use all kido without incantation.

History: Walking the streets of Japan one day Jin saw something interesting, one shinigami against a hundred hollow. Jin thought thias may be interesting so he sat back and watched. After killing off a few it seems the shinigami grew tiresome and activated his shikai. With one swoop all the hollow were gone. Intrigued by this Jin thought he should test his powers against the shinigami.

However the shinigami knew he was there and quickly attacked him after killing the hollow. The shinigami pressed his sword against Jin's glove and said "Your the one who took Hibuki's powers." Jin replied sarcastically "He offered them to me to spare his life." The shinigami grew angry releasing and absurd amount of reiatsu sending Jin into a nearby wall. Jin, amused begins to unsheath his sword, stunned by its black color the shinigame loses focus for a second and Jin quickly strikes him across his chest.

Angrier, the shinigami lunges at JIn exploding with reiatsu, this throws Jin off, and recieves a deep wound on his left leg. Not noticing this Jin tried to bounce back an attack off the ground and tried to push off the injured leg, and with immense pain fell to the floor. Near death Jin's zanpakuto began to rumble, and as the crazed shinigami wen in for the final blow Jin blanked out, hearing a large roar from his zanpakuto..........

When he regained conciousness, Jin awoke in a huge crater in a forest unable to remember how the battle ended..............

Spirit Energy Cost: (Can only be activated after Vizard mode is used)

Spoiler:

Devil Jin
Spoiler:

Last edited by on 1/22/2008, 12:01; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Number of posts : 179

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Jin's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin's Zanpakuto   Jin's Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 12:06

Alright, I like it. A few things though.

You don't need to spend 30 SE to activate Bankai. the SE cost is only for special attacks used by the Bankai.(Example, Getsuga Tesho.)

Second part, does the sword change at all in Bankai? Also, could you show me a pic of what Devil Jin looks like?(Forgive me...never played the game.)

Otherwise fine.
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Lord
Jin Kazama

Number of posts : 18

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Jin's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin's Zanpakuto   Jin's Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 12:23

I fixed it, and my zanpakuto merges with my body, so it become sa good ol' fist/kido fight Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Jin's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin's Zanpakuto   Jin's Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 12:30

Alright, thanks for clarifying that. I didn't know if you kept your sword or what...

Anyway, looks good, thanks for the pic, APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Jin's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin's Zanpakuto   Jin's Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 15:35

Missed it, my fault.

Like Mask, need longer history for both Shikai and Bankai.
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Jin's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin's Zanpakuto   Jin's Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 14:41

Approved, again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jin's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin's Zanpakuto   Jin's Zanpakuto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jin's Zanpakuto
Page 1 of 1