Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chiyo's Shikai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiyo
Captain
Chiyo

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Chiyo's Shikai Left_bar_bleue10/10Chiyo's Shikai Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Chiyo's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Chiyo's Shikai   Chiyo's Shikai Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 17:47

Name of Zanpakuto: Gaudo

Length: 70

Hilt: The hilt is simple and just like any other katana, with a blackcolour tissue and with the hilt itself in a dark colour. Its end has a canary diamond embedded in it. The guard is also in black with canary yellow accents.

Sheath: It is all black.

Appearance:Chiyo's Shikai Oni_Forge_Tonbo_Katana_Iaito_Dull_S
---------------------
Shikai: When Chiyo releases her Shikai her sword turns canary yellow and has a ensigmia of a set of butterfly wings that glows upon attack. Other then this there is no other change while Chiyo is in shikai.

History: Upon her arrival to the Soul Society Chiyo had entered the academy in which she excelled in kido and the flash. Later being recruited by the special forces where she met up with her future husband who she soon became inseparable with on a routine training session into the human world where Hikaru posed as Chiyo's mentor he was knocked unconscious and Chiyo was left to fend off a group of hollows. Though she held her own against the hollows she had no means to protect both herself and Hikaru she could not flee and leave him here so she decided to stay and fight. But then she received a devastating blow to the head causing blood to leak from her head she then dropped to the ground as she looks upon Hikaru as she had failed. A small figure with wings then appears and enters her thoughts into Chiyo's head.
"It's time you acknowledge me, though powerful you can not handle them alone Chiyo." said the winged figure
"Who are you?"said Chiyo
"What a foolish question to ask you wish to save him don't you? He who lies next to me then call my name you foolish girl." said the winged figure
"You are my zanpokuto spirit aren't you?" said Chiyo
"Took you long enough girl, I'm the power that lies dormant within you now call my name and you shall receive the power neccessary to save your lover."said the winged figure
As Chiyo tried to recall the name of this figure that invaded her mind her surroundings begin to shift. Hikaru and the hollows are gone she and the figure are in a blank space where nothing seems to exist. She then rises from the ground realizing that the blood had stop rushing from her head and she regained her strength. A smile then came to her face as she begins to feel this power the figure talked about flowing through her body.
"GAUDO! Messenger of the heavens and the gods Speak and Listen!" Chiyo shouts
The world that once surrounded her was shattered once she spoke of this name. Chiyo then realized like Gaudo she could intrude the thoughts of others as she began to here the thoughts of the hollows and all the souls they collected and even the unconscious mind of Hikaru's. Then with one wave of her sword Chiyo destroyed the hollows she then put a thought into the mind of Hikaru for him to wake up and he had. As her battle came to an end Chiyo helped Hikaru off the ground and carries him on her back and then Gaudo appears again and leaves an imprint on Chiyo's sword of her wings.

Name: Hibikiton Blast
Effect: With a sound wave of Chiyo's sword a attack the exceeds the speed of sound and can even repel other attacks.
Spirit Energy: 5

Name: Suggestion
Effect: While reading the minds of others Chiyo is allowed to pop suggestions into their minds which they are urged to do (can be interepet loosely).
Spirit Energy: 5
---------------------
Bankai: When Chiyo acitvates her bankai the wing imprints that lies on the Gaudo fades away and begin to form on Chiyo's back. The sword extends to 80cm and the width is 2cm and the blade becomes completely pink and Chiyo's eyes turn into canary diamonds.

History: Chiyo upon her graduation she later decided to leave the Special forces after the discovery of her bankai. She was forced into a three-day training session to discover her bankai by her superior officer. He was always intersted in her shikai and the its techniques so he decided to act on this himself without the knowledge of Chiyo. He trapped her in a dimension in which she came face to face with her zanpoktu spirit Gaudo.
"What are you doing here?"said Chiyo
"You are just to easily fooled girl the time for questioning isn't now it is time to fight."said Gaudo
"Fight? What are you talking about? Fooled when?" said Chiyo
"Yes we will train here until you have mastered your bankai and your senior purposely did left you there in the hopes of this without your knowledge. Now after my job is done here you shall punish him for what he had done." said Gaudo
Chiyo then grips her sword in which she runs toward Gaudo and is centimeter away from hitting her with her sword but then she stops. Unknowingly her body doesn't move she can no longer control it. Then with a sharp scream Gaudo fires a massive blast of sound toward Chiyo sending her crashing into several boulders in which collapse over her.
"Is that all you are capable of one blow you have been there for a day already get up girl." Said Gaudo
As Gaudo instructed Chiyo arises after the heavy impact of the attack even after resting for so long. She then swings her sword and a sound blast then comes rushing forward toward Gaudo. But before it reaches her Chiyo jumps into the way and is hit by the attack being completely confuse at what she had done she realizes that Gaudo had done it. Taken control over her body but yet she was still conscious of what she was doing. This slowly began to change her movements and mind began to be controled by Gaudo no longer questioning but doing what was asked of her. Nothing of Chiyo was left Gaudo had turned Chiyo into her puppet.
"So sad thought you at least be a challenge but I guess I was wrong."said Gaudo
Chiyo then somehow received control over her hand and punched herself releasing Gaudo's control over her body.
"I realized something about you little fairy you are me and apart of me and vice-versa so what you can do so can I."said Chiyo
"You actually thing that I can be compared to such a weakling."said Gaudo
As Gaudo finish what she was saying she went rushing toward Chiyo and then suddendly collides with Chiyo. After that wings begin to sprout from her back and her sword becomes longer and her spiritual pressure increased greatly so much so she destroyed the dimensions hold on her. Then as her superior stood in front of her she made him take his own life and then left the Special Forces and hid the fact that she already obtained bankai and entered Squad 1.

Name: Mystical Wings
Effect: The wings on Chiyo's back flap back and forth at a high speed and cause a full powered wind blast.
Spirit Energy: 7

Name: Mind Control
Effect: Using the her abilities of reading the mind Chiyo has acquired the ability to fully control a person's heart and mind.
Spirit Energy: 15

Name: Seismic Blast
Effect: A greater version of the Hibikiton Blast on a seismic level able to cause earthquakes and deafen people.
Spirit Energy: 10

Last edited by on 1/21/2008, 20:46; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matsuro
Vizard Leader
Matsuro

Number of posts : 30

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Chiyo's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyo's Shikai   Chiyo's Shikai Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 17:55

ok but is ur attack a sound move that destroys them
Back to top Go down
Chiyo
Captain
Chiyo

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Chiyo's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyo's Shikai   Chiyo's Shikai Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 18:06

Matsuro wrote:
ok but is ur attack a sound move that destroys them
fixed
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Number of posts : 179

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Chiyo's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyo's Shikai   Chiyo's Shikai Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 18:12

Looks good to me, though, you'll find suggestion probably not to work even 50% of the time, if ya get my meaning. Rolling Eyes

I approve.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo
Captain
Chiyo

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Chiyo's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyo's Shikai   Chiyo's Shikai Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 20:46

ADDED Bankai
Back to top Go down
Matsuro
Vizard Leader
Matsuro

Number of posts : 30

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Chiyo's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyo's Shikai   Chiyo's Shikai Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 20:55

How will u catch them in ur mind control attack
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Chiyo's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyo's Shikai   Chiyo's Shikai Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 14:44

Plus...how can it be defended against?

And why does everyone's Bankai have to have wings. -_-
Back to top Go down
Chiyo
Captain
Chiyo

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Chiyo's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyo's Shikai   Chiyo's Shikai Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 17:48

By sound wheter it be one of her attacks or even a song sung by Chiyo or even the vibrations of these attacks that take hold of the enemies body movements @ Matsuro
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Chiyo's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyo's Shikai   Chiyo's Shikai Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 17:50

And how can it be defended against?
Back to top Go down
Chiyo
Captain
Chiyo

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Chiyo's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyo's Shikai   Chiyo's Shikai Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 17:56

Shiroijin Dante wrote:
And how can it be defended against?

Longe ranged combat
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Chiyo's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyo's Shikai   Chiyo's Shikai Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 18:13

-_-

That doesn't really explain...

Now, if you mean it can only work close range okay...

But Complete Mind Control without being able to defend against...at all? Thats not really fair...
Back to top Go down
Chiyo
Captain
Chiyo

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Chiyo's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyo's Shikai   Chiyo's Shikai Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 18:20

Shiroijin Dante wrote:
-_-

That doesn't really explain...

Now, if you mean it can only work close range okay...

But Complete Mind Control without being able to defend against...at all? Thats not really fair...

What do you suggest?
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Chiyo's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyo's Shikai   Chiyo's Shikai Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 18:32

Well...

Heres my suggestion.

Complete Control against all Enemies whose rank is 2 or more below your own. (All Third Rank and lower level. Exceptions for Arrancar, in which, you are only able to completely Control Numeros.)

Against those one rank below you (All 4th Level, such as Vice Captains, except for Arrancar, in which only up to Privaron) still control, but enemy is able to resist it, making them able to stagger against your control, which makes it more difficult for you to control them, but still able to manipulate their body to a certain degree, making them wide open and forcing them to do you will, though to a certain limit.

Against those of equal rank, (All Leaders, and Espadas) you are still able to control their bodies, however, because of their willpower, you will only be to immobilizing them, their body unable to submit to your will, but also unable to move themselves.

The Reason why Espadas are different is because they only have 4 Ranks, and are stronger then the other races.

At least, this is what I would do.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo
Captain
Chiyo

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Chiyo's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyo's Shikai   Chiyo's Shikai Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 18:43

I agree
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Chiyo's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyo's Shikai   Chiyo's Shikai Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 18:48

Okay then. You follow this(You don't have to add it into your Power, but, its suggested), And I APPROVE!
Back to top Go down
Ichi

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Chiyo's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyo's Shikai   Chiyo's Shikai Icon_minitime2/3/2008, 21:01

seriously why make people have to work for bankai when ur just gunna take it. it makes close to no sense. in many different opinions id be different i understand. so W/E

and yes the mind control thing is a little godmoddish to be able to control a person mind. would this mind control eventually lead to the person moving there physical body to ur will or is it just like filling there head with gruesom images and thoughts until they want to kill themselves. or what please explain this to me more thouroughly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chiyo's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyo's Shikai   Chiyo's Shikai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chiyo's Shikai
Page 1 of 1