Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And thus, I bid you a do.

Go down 
+3
Hideki
Kinzoku Rikujou
Shiroijin Dante
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
And thus, I bid you a do. Left_bar_bleue10/10And thus, I bid you a do. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

And thus, I bid you a do. Empty
PostSubject: And thus, I bid you a do.   And thus, I bid you a do. Icon_minitime2/3/2008, 11:34

Once again, this has failed. System worked, it was fun in the beginning, but facing it, no one tried. Thus, this fails.

However, this doesn't mean you should abandon Bleach or Bleach RPs. Rather, you should be encouraged and try new sites.

And thats why I leave you two Site Links, both of which are Active.

Bleach RP
The Bleach Alliance

I'm in both, though, I'm kinda leaning towards the Bleach RP.

Once again, sorry, especially to Chiyo, but face it, you aren't even on everyday yourself.

Thus, I bid you a do...

though I hope you join one of these better established, Active(Not a JOKE!), and I'm there too. SO, I hope you consider it.

Shiroijin Dante
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku Rikujou
Quincy (Master)
Kinzoku Rikujou

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
And thus, I bid you a do. Left_bar_bleue10/10And thus, I bid you a do. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: And thus, I bid you a do.   And thus, I bid you a do. Icon_minitime2/3/2008, 12:05

>.< ok dammit I am out to...
Back to top Go down
Hideki
Espada
Hideki

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: And thus, I bid you a do.   And thus, I bid you a do. Icon_minitime2/3/2008, 19:12

My bad. I wasn't getting on because I was trying some ads, but it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Number of posts : 179

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: And thus, I bid you a do.   And thus, I bid you a do. Icon_minitime2/3/2008, 20:36

As a side note...

I found a Devil May Cry Rp Too!

Devil May Cry: Darkness Child
Back to top Go down
Sijimichi
Menos (Vasto Lorde)
Sijimichi

Number of posts : 18

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: And thus, I bid you a do.   And thus, I bid you a do. Icon_minitime2/5/2008, 17:38

Well thats not much of a link Neutral I'll think about joining but I dono
Back to top Go down
Yorokobi
Captain
Yorokobi

Number of posts : 22

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: And thus, I bid you a do.   And thus, I bid you a do. Icon_minitime2/6/2008, 16:31

If you want know my name on Bleach Rp its Yorokobi woo ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Menos (Adjuchas)
Ronin

Number of posts : 23

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: And thus, I bid you a do.   And thus, I bid you a do. Icon_minitime2/13/2008, 07:55

i dunno about DMC (I don't play the games) and im having problems with my own RP site. rules and formats are under fire so yeah.

plus i won't be active here too much, seeing as i have still to catch up with the series of Bleach as i am only on episode 119 on One manga. Ive noticed that people joined just for the sake of joining. I don't do anything here bcuz noone else does.
Back to top Go down
Ichi

Number of posts : 7

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: And thus, I bid you a do.   And thus, I bid you a do. Icon_minitime2/14/2008, 22:17

all i have to say is

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!

oh and mekura i like the bleach rp site better too.
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Menos (Adjuchas)
Ronin

Number of posts : 23

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: And thus, I bid you a do.   And thus, I bid you a do. Icon_minitime2/25/2008, 11:39

yeah...now im on 185...but if i had to restart mi char id b a Shinigami or a quincy...now that i know more about the series...
Back to top Go down
Hideki
Espada
Hideki

Number of posts : 27

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: And thus, I bid you a do.   And thus, I bid you a do. Icon_minitime3/7/2008, 14:34

I really wish we could continue this site, but y'all have probably given up all hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And thus, I bid you a do.   And thus, I bid you a do. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And thus, I bid you a do.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Society :: Annoucements :: News/Updates-
Jump to: