Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another day

Go down 
+4
Matsuro
Tenchi
Ronin
Makoto
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Human (Ace)
Makoto

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Another day Left_bar_bleue10/10Another day Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/24/2008, 09:22

The day was very fulfilling. everything seemed to be going good. as it was now only 6:45 in the morning. The sound of the alarm woke Mr. Makoto up quite violently.

RING!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh oh ahhhh

There was a loud thump followed by swearing of some words I rather not say. Makoto rubs his hands over his face. in a vague attempt to go by the dat faster. But trithfuly only 5 minutes had past. as it seemed like time stood still only for him to hurt himself.

Oh boy what a drag. The first day of school. huh

Makoto casually gets up and begin to get his cloths together. He was quite the fashionist and believe that you got to look good all the time.

Ok! shall I wear the black shirt with the Blue Jeans or White Shirt with the Blue Jeans. Awww Man!!! I mean come on.....first day always get me the hebe Jebes.

After a 30 minute decision making shootout. He takes a shower and begins to groom his beautiful long hair. He then gets in front of the mirror and makes a small but overconfident Smile.

After walking for some time he gets to the School of Arts. Makoto exceled in making art and it showed. He walks into class and see's his childhood crush sitting down talking to some fellow. he gets a comical anger on his face as he yells to himself.

What!!! is that Creep doing....talking to her?!!

He begins to walk closer and closer until.......

Makoto!!! you're so handsome...Ahhhh

Makoto instantaneously turns around and strikes a small smile and a overconfident ego boost.

You know ladies I can't be shared to everybody ya know.

oh sir Makoto. you are the best looking man here.

After a brief ego trip. He calmly tricked the girls into getting something from the vending machine. he quickly turns around to confront Victoria his Crush, but when he did She was gone replaced with something else.

Ahhh!! What is that Hideous looking thing!!! God I mean somebody shoulda kept THAT locked up!!

The girl then gets up infront of his face. She screamed and yelled until he buckel down from the excessive screaming. He calmly runs off and bumps into his friend Shishio a very shy almost scary at time best friend that he acquired when he had moved here. Shishio rubs his head and begins to casually speaks to Makoto.

Um......Makoto...was you chasing Victoria Again?

Makoto gives of a Razzed smile and kinda starts to scratch his head. he shakes his head as he was trying to explain himself. Even when doing theis Shishio just turns around an begin to walk off. He begins to tell Makoto that its time to go to Class. Makoto simply gets up and brushes his dirt off. He was about to go when.....

Sir Makoto!!!! We Love ya Ahhhh!!!

Makoto turns around slowly and make a mockery scared face. He then runs off trying to yell for Shishio to wait up.

OOC: ANYBODY CAN POST THATS IN THE HUMAN WORLD>>HELL ANYBODY
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Menos (Adjuchas)
Ronin

Number of posts : 23

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/26/2008, 07:39

Ronin walked out of the portal and noticed that the other Menos had not come through.

Ronin was hungry and did not want to wait for the other Adjuchas to come so he went to go and sniff out this higher presence. This place reeks of souls, well duh its a school. Ronin thought as he walked on his rear legs. He had to bend slightly to avoid hitting his head on the cieling.

Then he stopped abruptly, there was a different smell in the air and it was dense. The smell of a Human with a high Spirit Density. He stared in a window of a classroom and saw a room full of teenagers. OOOhhh...meat at its peak. Ronin thought as he looked at all the boys and girls in the classroom. Man, some of those girls are mad hot!

He noticed that the smell that had struck him was coming from one individual. One human boy. hehehe...Target aquired.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Human (Ace)
Makoto

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/26/2008, 09:38

Makoto was sitting in class at the school in Tokyo. He was keeping up commotion as usual, and had a greater disrespect for the teacher. as the teacher was teaching, Makoto would make random fart noises to disrupt the class. He was also trying to impress the girls until the teacher caught him. She gets in makoto face and starts to fuss at him. This made Makoto quite angry but he maintained control and walks off.

I don't need this class, its for wimps anyway haha

He laughs as he walks out of class but suddenly he noticed very high spiritual energy. He quickly turns around and see's nothing. but his word meant that its near.

Huh!? that Riekatsu is pure evil I feel it. But where?

He quickly found the answer when he turned around and see the Menos standing looking inside the classroom. Makoto then smiles and turns fully around. With a disgusted look on his face he simply starts to talk.

Bah. why are you here? out of all days to try to eat you pick the first day of school. well listen up Mr "monster" but thats not gonna happen here.

Makoto starts to smirk a little Mocking the Menos by simply walking at him. He walks closer and closer until he walks right beside the Menos. He casually turns his head to the side and spoke at the menos.

You got a more humanoid shape then those other a*#holes haha well if you wanna fight come follow me. We won't fight here not in this hallway.

Makoto then walks of but gets about 5 feet behind the Menos and turns his body in a more fashionable stance. He gets a small mocking smirk.

thats unless you're scared. haha

Makoto then starts to walk off. towards the roof of the school
Back to top Go down
Tenchi
Lord
Tenchi

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/26/2008, 18:06

Tenchi was passing by the school, on his way for meeting girls, which was one of his favourite hobbies. He could already sense the smell of young beautifull teenage girl, who just recently turned into women. He almost jumped from happyness.

"Haaa... this sent and fragrance... can you smell it Matsuro?" - he asked the kid looking figure next to him -"Its never too early to learn about the true sent of passion and beauty!" - he said with a passionate and lovable tone -"Expecialy if that can lead you to some other experiences!" - he added, this time with a perverted and kind of evil note in his voice.

A high hollowish like screem was heard from near...
Back to top Go down
Matsuro
Vizard Leader
Matsuro

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/26/2008, 22:09

Matsuro looked at Tenchi as heard him say these things. It was the same old guy that he knew. A man that was full of himself and thought to much about girls. HE leaned against the wall and looked at Tenchi make a full of himself. As leaned on thre wall he felt a spirit energy of hollow

"Tenchi do you feel that spirit energy it feels to me like a hollow, lets go check it out"

Matsuro said as got off the wall and walked to the back of the school to see if it was true what he was sensing.
Back to top Go down
Kokoro Ichimaru
Captain
Kokoro Ichimaru

Number of posts : 18

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/27/2008, 08:54

Kokoro walked into what seemed to be a nice day at a human school in present-day Japan. He had been sent once again to handle a hollow alert in the area, but he guessed it was the safest way to send a captain to handle a Menos.

"I haven't fought a Menos in a while." He said as he glided over buildings and headed to the building that had the most spiritual pressure."I sense another 3 spiritual powers here." he said while landing atop the building with ease, "2 are inthis building." he said as he went to the edge of the building and scaled down the wall to an opening that had what looked like to be the Menos, and a smirking human.

Kokoro hopped in and had a hand on his sword, just incase this got ugly.
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Menos (Adjuchas)
Ronin

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/27/2008, 12:41

Ronin looked at the human like he was out of his mind. "How the hell can you?...Nevermind. I have no intentions of killing anyone that can fight back. I simply wish to feed, if i get my way all of your classmates will be dead."

Suddenly Ronin could feel several other presences. One was behind him and the other two were outside. One Shinigami at the very least and at least 2 Quincy, if i kill and eat the boy the Shinigami will send me to Soul Society or the Quincy will completely kill me. Personnally i would rather be able to live again. Ronin thought as he turned around and looked right at the Shinigami.

"Take out you Zanpaktou and i will kill you without hesitation." Ronin said as he began making two extremely large, long and sharp swords out of scales that were harder than Steel. One for each hand. "Besides, there are some Quincy outside that are dying to kill me. Besides, this would be my first kill ever."

Spoiler:

5/60 SE
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Lord
Jin Kazama

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/27/2008, 19:32

Well this looks like a sweet apple, I'll eat this for lunch. HMMM...for some reason that orange colored soda looks very appealing. Should I buy it Matsuro?

Jin looked around and saw he was alone in the store. They left me! Jin bought his lunch and ran towards the school where he felt a high amount of spirit pressure coming from it. There Jin spotted a tall man in a Soul Society captain's uniform, and quickly pressed himself against a nearby wall.

So they've started the fun without me Smile

Jin then started running into the school.
Back to top Go down
Yorokobi
Captain
Yorokobi

Number of posts : 22

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/28/2008, 13:15

After getting his Gigai from one of the Division 12 member Yorokobi decided he'd play some Soccer untill Hallow attacked the school which was bound to happen. Damn I hate putting this meat suit on plus I have this dang eyepatch its so itchi at least they built it to be just as fast as I am normaly thought Yorokobi. Right as Yorokobi scored another goal and his team was cheering he felt a Hallows spirual enerygy. But right when he felt that power he felt Kokoro's Spirtual energy. Ehhh... dosen't look like he'll need my help considering his Spirit energy greatly over powers those of the Hallows I'll just stay here in case more come thought Yorokobi as he shrugged off the idea of a Captain needing help.

OOC: if you feel my spiritual power it'd only be that of a normal shinigami
Back to top Go down
Kokoro Ichimaru
Captain
Kokoro Ichimaru

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/28/2008, 16:40

Kokoro heard what the hollow had said loud and clear, but did not care what it had said. There were other ways to kill a hollow anyway.

So thats what was out there, 2 Quincies. Apparently there was another Shinigami in the area. Why would they send another Shinigami? Did they think he couldn't handle it?
Honestly he didn't care. He uncovered his hand from his sleeve and pointed his palm at the hollow. He then recited the incantation, "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!" He shot his first Kido, Thunder Roar Cannon.

Suddenly a wave of yellow energy shot at the hollow, that should damage it enough. "Choose your words carefully, hollow." he said without hesitation.

SP: 90 SE left
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Menos (Adjuchas)
Ronin

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/29/2008, 09:29

Ronin saw the wall of yellow light coming and instantly formed a suit of armor around himself. The Light rebounded off of him in all directions and what hadn't hit him continued down the hall towards the Human Ace.

Now there are more of them...outside and around that corner. Ronin thought looking at the corner near the Shinigami captain. I have an idea. Ronin thought as he destroyed the wall of the classroom with a swift strike.

All hell broke loose as the students fled the building, but one caught Ronin's eye. A girl whom he had known. No, it can't be. Not here, not now. Ronin thought as Samina stood before him, unable to see him but he her. Fear filled the eyes behind his mask.

Anger at his onw stupidity filled his mind and he began loosing Long sharp scales in all directions to hurt everyone.

6/60 SE
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Human (Ace)
Makoto

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/29/2008, 12:41

As Makoto walked off he noticed that more people showed up and this Menos did not even attempt to move after him. He was quite mad but as some more people showed up, he could tell that this was more to then what it seems.

What!! who are these people?...Dammit! I was supposed to fight you...who the heel are these people.?

Just as soon as he said that a wall of yellow light came blazing down the hallway. He turns around to see the Menos deflect the attack with some move he had no recognition of. as he deflected the attack, the rest of the yellow flash comes racing at Makoto in full speed.

It then appears to hit him and the area is blazed in fire and explosion. after a few seconds or so, the place was engulf in the most spectacular show of smoke ever in the school. suddenly Makoto step out from the fire and smoke to reveal that a midnight blueish field was surrounding him in the shape of classic sheild.

Bah....that was not nice huh....hey you over there...

He points to the man responsible for the blast.

Why the hell you did that for? I said I Makoto will fight him...so don't butt in will ya

Makoto then looks at the menos and make a overconfident smirk. his intentions was now not known, but he begins to hold a finger up. suddenly the shield shaped force field turned into the shape of a Man.

hahaha kill this Monster will ya

The figure begins to run directly at this menos. he was so fast that he left a trail of dirt and debri heading directly towards the menos. The figure gets 3 feet in front of the monster and jumps to do a standard Roundhouse.

Miracle Thought

Spoiler:

10/100 SE=Spiritual Energy
Back to top Go down
Rikanaksu
Menos (Adjuchas)

Number of posts : 13

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/30/2008, 13:45

As Rikanaksu stepped from the portal he saw the battle. He didn't want to be sceen so he discretely hid and moved slowly till he was right behind a shinigami he then stuck his claws out towards the shinigamis back. He then absorbed some energy from the area and drew it into himself and felt the power in his body surge. He then took his other hand and slashed at the shingamis legs.( Shinigami= Kokoro)

He looked around for other enemys he saw a human and another shinigami. he licked his lips very quietly. Feeding time was near.

Spoiler:

SE:6/60

Last edited by on 1/31/2008, 15:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yorokobi
Captain
Yorokobi

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/30/2008, 21:26

OOC: Sense you auto hit which is god modding wich is not alloud im gonna take it you ment that you went to stab at Koko's back so will take it from there.

BIC: Yorokobi then sensed another Spirutual enrgy it was another Hallow with out even thinking Yorokobi poped in a mod soul into his mouth so it wouldn't look like he died to the humans. Right when he popped the mod soul in his mouth he ran at top speed behind Koko to protect him from any sneak attacks. Luckily for Koko yorokobi had gotten there just in time to block the hallows claws from digging into Koko with his Zanpaktou. "Heh... your lucky I was here Kokoro or else you would of been hallow dinner" yorokobi said while laughing as he took off his eye patch to show his true power. "So you get that one over there I got this one" said yorokobi even though he sensed that there were other spiritual beings arround hopefully they wouldn't interfere.He then began pushing the hallow backwards with broot stregnth. "Listen you hallow scum your gonna go to soulsociety weather you like it or not." Yorokobi yelled at the Hallow. Just then the hallows other claws swiped down to get Yorokobis legs Yorokobi jumped " Ha don't even try that im the fastest Shinigami in the seritei" said Yorokobi.

Last edited by on 1/31/2008, 15:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kokoro Ichimaru
Captain
Kokoro Ichimaru

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/31/2008, 14:38

"Oh that was you Yorokobi that I felt so much spiritual pressure from." Kokoro said as he looked behind to see Yorokobi blocking him from a fatal attack. That's it, no more Mr. Nice Guy thought Kokoro as he took out his Soul Slayer, Beleren. He pointed it at the hollow and charged at him. He brought Beleren round for a horizantal attack, and knew that this would be a tough battle.

Just before the blade came into contact with Hollow skin, Kokoro said his Release command, "Erase, Beleren!" His Zanpaukto activated and changed its form. Holes grew on Belerens blade and increased it's speed. His handle bended at a 45 Degree angle to increase manuverability. This was one hard attack to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Rikanaksu
Menos (Adjuchas)

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/31/2008, 15:03

Rikanaksu sucked in more electricity and lights went out.Rikanaksu slashed at Yorokobi. He then got ready to defend himself.

SE:12/60

Last edited by on 1/31/2008, 15:46; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yorokobi
Captain
Yorokobi

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/31/2008, 15:06

"Wow trying this old trick again" said Yorokobi disapointed Yorokobi Just jumped over the claw. This also made his Zanpaktou realease from the hallows claw. Did I just not tell him I am the fast shinigami the world has ever seen Yorokobi thought to himself. Yorokobi then ran behind the Hallow at such speed that he seemed to disapear to the untrained eye. He quickly said some incantations (giving away were he was if your person couldn't follow his movements). A red ball of Fire formed in Yorokobi's hand he shot it off at the hallow. Yorokobi then got ready to unleash his shikai if needed.

Spoiler:

Se: 5/100

Last edited by on 1/31/2008, 16:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kokoro Ichimaru
Captain
Kokoro Ichimaru

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/31/2008, 15:10

ooc: You know what Rikanaksu STOP YOUR STUPID GOD-MODDING you said that you clawed my legs after you clawed my back. He blocked the back, and pushed you away from me, therefore ending up with you clawing thin air, so stop auto-hitting all the time. P.S: I'm attacking Ronin, not you, and if I was attacking you, Spiritual Particles make the Zanpaukto, not Metal. So either Edit your post or die!
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Human (Ace)
Makoto

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/31/2008, 15:33

OOC: WTF is going on Rikanasu or whatever....don't AUTO-HIT!!!!...ok so edit and don't argue.......now Ronin is being attacked from both Behind and in front so if you are reading this Ronin because of your poor timing in posting you GOTTA make a good ass way of dodging both him AND my attack ok........thats it ...@Rikanasu or whatever if you is not gonna edit your post.....DON'T POST we got enough as it is....ahem..ok I rest my case
Back to top Go down
Rikanaksu
Menos (Adjuchas)

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/31/2008, 16:52

OOC:i was sent on this mission by dante so no ill just run off and eat some souls of some teenagers if thats what you wnt
Back to top Go down
Yorokobi
Captain
Yorokobi

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime1/31/2008, 17:33

OOC: Guys its all rite he edited now can someone erase all the OOC posts?
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Menos (Adjuchas)
Ronin

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime2/1/2008, 12:59

occ: oh this is great! you guys are fighting over me!

Ronin saw the clone-like thing heading his way as well as the sense of a being coming from behind. Hmmm, well ive got a solution to this. Ronin thought as he made scales pop out all over his body in a sphereical shield made of razor spikes.

Any contact with the ball would mean severe blood loss.

7/65
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Society :: Earth (The Living World) :: School-
Jump to: