Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rewards and Advertizing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Rewards and Advertizing Left_bar_bleue10/10Rewards and Advertizing Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Rewards and Advertizing Empty
PostSubject: Rewards and Advertizing   Rewards and Advertizing Icon_minitime1/23/2008, 14:40

We need to Advertize. As simple as that. No glory, emoness, or cool decorations can change that. We need more people to join. We've done well so far, gotten activity around, usually have at least 3 people on, and have gotten the basic Leadership positions filled.

However, we need more people. Without people, we'll die. We need to keep going, else, we'll fail, and RP will never happen. It doesn't matter how good or fun the system is if it lacks players.

SO, we(as in Chiyo and Me) have decided to give out rewards for those who get people to join. This will help promote activiness and interaction with the site. Now, heres are some of our ideas so far.

-Ranking up. Those who get people to join will recieve ranking up, possibly even Leader Spots such as Captainship or joining of the Espada.

-Power Bonuses. Characters may have the choice of being allowed additional limits to their amount of Kidou, and possibly SE increases as well.

-Releases. We are thinking that those who wish to use releases at an early stages(Bankai at Officer and Vice Captain for Shinigami, Bankai for Vizard Knights, Ressureccions for Numeros, etc...) can be recieved for getting people to join, instead of Requests.

Suboordinates-People will be able to have lesser character.(Note: This is only likely for Leaders such as Captains and Espadas.)

Moderation-Those who can show that they can advertize will be better considered for becoming a Mod, and while Admins will not be selected this way, it will help you on your path if you wish to be one.

And more.

By providing rewards, users will be able to improve their RP. The Rewards given will all depend on how many people you get to join. SO GET GOIN!

And, since more people will join, it will help everyone by giving the forces more Minions and Ammuninition to fire around. Our Site will be fun if ya just try. The rewards are good for everyone. Who wants only a single Rp with the same 5 annoying Leaders going Bankai again and again? Help yourself, as well as the Site.

If you have any ideas, concerns, worries, confusion, questions, or other information you wish to present, do so.
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku Rikujou
Quincy (Master)
Kinzoku Rikujou

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Rewards and Advertizing Left_bar_bleue10/10Rewards and Advertizing Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Rewards and Advertizing   Rewards and Advertizing Icon_minitime1/23/2008, 16:08

lol I really dont know any other Bleach places to look at so any Idea's were to go or should I go on a Naruto Forum or something to find people that like Bleach aswell considering that I think everyone is from the NNW2...
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Rewards and Advertizing   Rewards and Advertizing Icon_minitime1/23/2008, 17:43

Its true, nearly all from NW2. Anyway, advertizing at Naruto Sites isn't a bad idea.(Though I I would be against Tenchi's at this point.) Its more likely, I think, for Naruto RPers to join a Bleach Site then for them to join just another Naruto.

SO, that will work.

The only other thing I would do is to advert or Naruto-Arena. Try advertizing in like Bleach-Themed topics or clans would be my bet.
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Rewards and Advertizing   Rewards and Advertizing Icon_minitime1/24/2008, 19:17

I see that no one seems to be have any success.
Back to top Go down
Kokoro Ichimaru
Captain
Kokoro Ichimaru

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Rewards and Advertizing   Rewards and Advertizing Icon_minitime1/24/2008, 20:46

I put up an advertisement up earlier today, but no replies yet sorry.
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Rewards and Advertizing   Rewards and Advertizing Icon_minitime1/28/2008, 14:41

This site will fail...

Only if you let it. If you don't want it to, then try helping.
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Rewards and Advertizing   Rewards and Advertizing Icon_minitime1/31/2008, 18:46

All of you suck...
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku Rikujou
Quincy (Master)
Kinzoku Rikujou

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Rewards and Advertizing   Rewards and Advertizing Icon_minitime2/1/2008, 13:10

>.< I hate advertising it takes to long and nearly nobody joins...
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Rewards and Advertizing   Rewards and Advertizing Icon_minitime2/1/2008, 14:18

If one shows any progress soon, I will quit the site. Simple as that...

However, before I do, I'll give some links to some Bleach RPs that, at the moment, are looking good.

Hoping for improvement,

Shiroijin Dante
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku Rikujou
Quincy (Master)
Kinzoku Rikujou

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Rewards and Advertizing   Rewards and Advertizing Icon_minitime2/1/2008, 14:24

lol you just said that if this site makes progress that you will quit??? Just give me the link to the sites I will go there to advertise... >.<
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Rewards and Advertizing   Rewards and Advertizing Icon_minitime2/1/2008, 18:35

Thats a no. I'm not gonna have you ruining GOOD Sites. Razz

And I apologize, what I mean was if "NO ONE" shows any progress.
Back to top Go down
Sato

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Rewards and Advertizing   Rewards and Advertizing Icon_minitime2/2/2008, 09:23

how many people do we have to get on to be captain
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Rewards and Advertizing   Rewards and Advertizing Icon_minitime2/2/2008, 18:51

Eh, I don't know. A Bunch. Thats my best estimate. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rewards and Advertizing   Rewards and Advertizing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rewards and Advertizing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Society :: Annoucements :: News/Updates-
Jump to: