Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kidou/Power Limits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Kidou/Power Limits Left_bar_bleue10/10Kidou/Power Limits Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Kidou/Power Limits Empty
PostSubject: Kidou/Power Limits   Kidou/Power Limits Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 17:48

I suggest that we have a rule to limit the Amount of Kidous/Powers/Tube Spells the user can have.

1st Rank-5
2nd Rank-10
3rd Rank-15
4th Rank-20
5th Rank-25.

Thus, A Vice Captain could only use up to 20 Powers.

Since they each only have 4 Ranks, For Hollows, they will start at 5, with Highest, Vaste Lorde, having 20. Meanwhile, the Lowest Espada at 10, and Espada Leader 25.

Anyone have arguments against this? I just don't think one guy should have hundreds of powers, especially when they're supposed to be low level.

Last edited by on 1/22/2008, 18:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku Rikujou
Quincy (Master)
Kinzoku Rikujou

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Kidou/Power Limits Left_bar_bleue10/10Kidou/Power Limits Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Kidou/Power Limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou/Power Limits   Kidou/Power Limits Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 17:58

-_- only posted this because I brought it up if their were any limits but I like this =Þ anyways what about elements aswell that you can use with Kido's?
Back to top Go down
Yorokobi
Captain
Yorokobi

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Kidou/Power Limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou/Power Limits   Kidou/Power Limits Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 18:04

Quote :
I suggest that we have a rule to limit the Amount of Kidous/Powers/Tube Spells the user can have.

1st Rank-5
2nd Rank-10
3rd Rank-15
4th Rank-20
5th Rank-25.

Thus, A Vice Captain could only use up to 25 Powers.
WOuldn't it be captains only use 25 powers just wondering kinda got confused ther
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Kidou/Power Limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou/Power Limits   Kidou/Power Limits Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 18:11

Yeah, my bad. I edited it.

As for Elements, I don't see any real point. Kido Spells aren't as strong as, say, Elemental Zanpaktous, so, Elemental Limits aren't much of a concern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kidou/Power Limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou/Power Limits   Kidou/Power Limits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidou/Power Limits
Page 1 of 1