Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inner Hollow Mask

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matsuro
Vizard Leader
Matsuro

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Inner Hollow Mask Left_bar_bleue10/10Inner Hollow Mask Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Inner Hollow Mask Empty
PostSubject: Inner Hollow Mask   Inner Hollow Mask Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 17:51

Inner Hollows Name: Hateshi Metsubou

Mask Description: It has Black all over the mask with white stripes going vertically on it. On the eyes it has red eye shadow on it.

Spoiler:

Mask Effects: Matsuro Strength, Stamina, and Speed increases in a massive amount. He will not be able to feel pain at all when he is at this stage. He has two abilities with his Cero. One he is able to use cero blast from his finger and his mouth(Hollow mask mouth area opens when happens). He also gains this attack why he is at this stage the Gufuu-Bakuha. He is also able to fly in the air with the cost of no spirit energy

Name: Cero Blast
Effect: Matsuro launches a large blast that comes out of his finger. He is able to also open his hollow mask from the mouth area and throw a cero blast from there
Spirit Energy: 8

Name: Gufuu-Bakuha
Effect: Matsuro swirls his sword around causing black flames to come out like a tornado. Four tornados come out from this and then after that they can go straight towards their target or dragons will come out of them to attack the target
Spirit Energy: 10

History: After Matsuro fled from Soul Society he had went to Earth and ran into a bunch of Vizards. They looked at him and knew what he had in him as soon as he appeared on Earth Matsuro looked at them and seen that they each had a Zanpakuto on them. He was surprise and unsheathe his zanpakuto to fight them. They smiled at him like they weren't going to do anything.

"Hey there Shi-Ni-Gami I see you are lost or is it that you left because of something that is dwelling inside of you. Oh and I see that you are of Captain rank as well, looking at your clothes that is. Well do you want to come with us, we actually know how to control that what is inside of you, but with that we need you to cooperate with us, as we will ask you something if you succeed in controlling what is called your Inner Hollow"

Matsuro hearing that they were able to help he smiled at them as tears came down his face. He had found people that were like him and they were ready to help him. He wiped the tears that he had in his face and shunpo with them back to their hideout. Once they got there and were settle they looked at asked him a few question.

"We want to ask you something will you accept?" The Vizard said as they waited for his answer

"Yes ask me anything" Matsuro said

"Well if you do succeed in conquering your inner hollow we would like for you to become our Vizard leader due to your strength. Also once you go through this you may die while you are at this process, or would you back down and die later on in life?"

Matsuro hearing this wasn't nervous, but was excited that they wanted him as leader he looked at them all, they looked normal to him and yet they were all powerful.

"Ok I accept everything you said"

With that everyone starting yelling like they were in a happy mood. One of the Vizard got in front of him and did a technique that knocked him out. They walked to a wide area and placed him in the middle. With that they all surrounded him and started chanting all of them, as each where sitting down forming a hexagon formation. When they were done they waited until the time was right to get in the barrier they placed to fight Matsuro one by one until he finished.

Matsuro woke up and was mad that the Vizard did that to him without warning, but when Matsuro looked around he was surrounded by flames and nobody was found. He remembered this place perfectly, but Hisaki Hitotoki wasn't there. He got up from the floor ad walked around the area while he was looking for Hisaki. Soon some thing popped out in the flames. It looked just like Matsuro, but had a white face and had a negative color clothing of Matsuro. Matsuro looked at him weirdly as he wonder who was he.

"Are you lost Matsuro do you not know me. I am what dwells inside you I am what you call your inner hollow. Right now we will see who will be taking over that body of yours me or you"

Matsuro hearing this unsheathed his sword and smiled at him as he did the same thing as well. They both lifted his sword up in the air and looked at each other

"BANKAI!!!" They yelled as wind blew from both sides of them.

As soon as the air blew off two people dashed towards each other hitting their Zanpakuto with their own. They jumped back and looked at each other while Matsuro was furious.

"Kuroi-Doragon"

Matsuro said as a black dragon made out of fire came hurling at his inner hollow. The inner hollow did the same things as Matsuro, but his was much stronger and it went towards Matsuro. Matsuro was frighten and jumped backed while saying these words

"Shuushi-Kokugen"

He disappeared and appeared next to his inner hollow and swung his zanpakuto at him. The inner hollow appeared behind Matsuro and started to laugh.

"This is my world Matsuro. Your attacks wont work on me or at least I think you are going to have to try harder than that. Kuroi-Doragon" He said as he swung his Zanpakuto towards Matsuro and a black dragon came at him.

Matsuro turned around and was hit by the attack and flew back and hit the ground. He got up slowly as he was trembling with fear of dying once again.

"What wrong Matsuro cant handle fighting with me scared of dying like you did last time. Well if you are going die like that I will tell you my name before killing your pathetic life. My name is Hateshi Metsubou. As Hateshi said that he disappeared and swung his Zanpakuto at Matsuro as trying to slice him in half. Suddenly everything stop and Matsuro appeared in empty area where Hisaki appeared behind him, hugging him to calm him down.

"Whats wrong Matsuro why are you so frighten about yourself, you shouldn't be scared. Didn't you once tell em that you wanted to get stronger so this may never happen to you again. Be a man and grew up and face your fear in this battle and when"

Matsuro looked at Hisaki and was glad to see her again, his fear had went away and he put on a normal he wasn't going to let Hateshi get the best of him. Hisaki disappeared and Matsuro stood standing right before the attack. He lifted up his hand and grabbed Hateshi's Zanpakuto and then thrust his Zanpakuto into Hateshi's head. Soon he started turning into ashes showing that Matsuro had won. All of the sudden Matsuro had gained conscious of his real body and went back to his normal stage as the hollow body he had on him broke into millions of pieces. After that they were surprised that he had did it because he was the first person that didn't go through the training process before making him fight his inner hollow. From that day on he was made Vizard Leader and has been ever since.

Spirit Energy Cost: 30

Time Limit: 54 seconds(Including the 18 extra seconds I get meaning 9 turns)

Last edited by on 1/21/2008, 18:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Number of posts : 179

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Inner Hollow Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Hollow Mask   Inner Hollow Mask Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 18:08

Note

Quote :
He is also able to fly in the air with the cost of no spirit energy

This will not be as fast as say, someone who has wings. Just saying.

Anyway, your mask is incorrect.

For 50 SE, that would give you a total of 78 Seconds. Why? Because of your rank. You are 3 ranks above a Normal Vizard, thus, that would equal 18 additional seconds. Also, I'm going to have to consider giving the cost a limit...
Back to top Go down
Matsuro
Vizard Leader
Matsuro

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Inner Hollow Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Hollow Mask   Inner Hollow Mask Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 18:19

Hmmm i though it was 50 spirit energy I waste because for every 6 seconds i have i waste 5 spirit energy so 6 x 10 equals 60 and 5 x 10 equals 50
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Inner Hollow Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Hollow Mask   Inner Hollow Mask Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 18:24

No, rather, its the base cost.

See, if you spend 50 SE, you get 60 seconds, or, 10 Turns(which is too much to me...) Now, since you're Vizard Leader, you automatically get an additional 3 Turns because of your rank.(Equaling 13)

Now, I'm considering put a limit in how much you can spend, to prevent someone from being masked the whole battle...seriously, whats the point of having to wait to activate it again when the battle will be over by then...

Thus, I have decided the Highest base cost to be 30 SE. Meaning, for you, the max would be 9 Turns in Mask form.
Back to top Go down
Matsuro
Vizard Leader
Matsuro

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Inner Hollow Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Hollow Mask   Inner Hollow Mask Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 18:30

hmmm ok so jin's time will be lowered than am I correct

Fixed it
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

Inner Hollow Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Hollow Mask   Inner Hollow Mask Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 18:34

Should be. APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inner Hollow Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Hollow Mask   Inner Hollow Mask Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inner Hollow Mask
Page 1 of 1