Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsuro Saikoro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matsuro
Vizard Leader
Matsuro

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Matsuro Saikoro Left_bar_bleue10/10Matsuro Saikoro Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Matsuro Saikoro Empty
PostSubject: Matsuro Saikoro   Matsuro Saikoro Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 13:19

Name: Matsuro Saikoro

Height: 5'3

Race: Vizard

Looks: Matsuro has green hair that looks nicely done in its way. He also has eyes that are shocking bloody red. He wears a white button down shirt with a red tie going down in the middle. He wears black fitted slacks and black shoes. In his neck he has two symbols that mean Fate and Destruction.

Personality: He is a joyful kid that likes to play around with those that he knows. Even when he is around his enemies he sometimes tends to act like a fool unless he feels like the enemy is something serious. MOst of the time he is silent and that is what freaks everyone out about him. Some people dare ask to play with him and when they do ask that's when they find the truth about his joyfulness

Likes: He like to play around for his age and he like to fight a lot as well. His urge to kill is what he loves about himself the most. He also likes a lot of sweets and when he ask for something he wants he goes in a case of madness

Dislikes: He hates to lose in battle especially. He doesn't like when he has to rely on others to save him because he feels like he should leave an example to all the rest of the Vizards. He hates hollow and the fact that they have similar mask towards the Vizards. He also has a thing for hating Shinigami, but nobody knows why.

Crushes: Chiyo Shihoin

History: Matsuro was born on earth and was raised by those who worship the Shinigamis. As he got older he felt like he didn't understand why his family always worship these kind of people who never did anything for them. As he grew older he was taught what they were and how they work to help others. He understood how they worked and started to look up to them and wanted to one day become one. He always got into fights and loved it so much. He felt like getting stronger was the only thing he could do to show that he was not a little child to others. At the age of 12 he was walking from school and was known as the worst kid to get in a fight with, but that didn't stop these group of people to gang up on him. They came up to him with bats and knives like they were ready to get rid of him. Matsuro dropped his bag and looked like he was ready to fight against anyone who came at him.

"I see you are that kid that everyone is talking about. I heard that you was a big fighter and you always won all your fights. Well I don't think you are going to win this one not now and not ever, because when we are don't you wont be moving for ever."

They started running towards him, attacking him with everything had. At the end of the battle he was done everyone was on the floor, but he was stab at back and his chest. He took them off and when he picked up his bag and went to picked it up he was stab right in the back of his head and died. A Shinigami came soon after he died. She seen that Matsuro was crying and walked right to him. She lifted up his head and smiled

"I am a Shinigami and I'm here to take you to Soul Society. Are you ready to go?" The women said as she waited for his answer.

"I didn't want to die man I had it all how did I let that one person slip from my hand, Crap I should have been more careful than that, but I guess that was for the best. Ms. Shinigami can you write a letter to my family and tell them that I'm sorry and that I'm going to a better place and that to keep doing what they been doing because Shinigami's are the best and that I'm going to grow to be like one."

The women and did Matsuro's last request for him before sending him to Soul Society. After he was send to Soul Society, he was found to have spirit energy and entered Shinigami Academy. He passed at the top of his class and was hated for his smarts and strength. After he graduated the Academy he was placed in squad one. Years later there was a tournament that he participated in and who ever won was going to be named the Vice Captain of Squad 1. Matsuro took part in the tournament and won at the end. He became the youngest Vice Captain in the Gotei.

Matsuro became very close to his Captain and always fought against Arrancars and Hollows together. One day his Captain had died, due to an assassination of somebody else. The Captain of Squad 1 was open to anybody that was responsible and knew how to run things. Matsuro stood up and released his Bankai in front of all the Gotei, with that they gave him the rank of Captain of Squad 1. Years later Matsuro had encounter something strange in him and didn't know what to do with it. He was frighten with it and didn't want to tell anyone. Soon he wrote letter and fled out of Soul Society and back to Earth to learn how to harness this energy to his own. Soul Society was shocked to see that Matsuro had left them and felted like he had a real good reason to leave them.

Matsuro soon learn how to use his dark power using this a certain instrument, a mask. He started to recruit those who were like him and became to known as the Vizards. Matsuro roams around the area as a normal 12 year old boy hoping to one day return to his family and show them how strong he had become.

Last edited by on 1/21/2008, 13:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiyo
Captain
Chiyo

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Matsuro Saikoro Left_bar_bleue10/10Matsuro Saikoro Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Matsuro Saikoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsuro Saikoro   Matsuro Saikoro Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 13:19

Approved
Back to top Go down

Matsuro Saikoro
Page 1 of 1