Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From yours truly, The Signature Rating!

Go down 
+2
Tenchi
Hideki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hideki
Espada
Hideki

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
From yours truly, The Signature Rating! Left_bar_bleue10/10From yours truly, The Signature Rating! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

From yours truly, The Signature Rating! Empty
PostSubject: From yours truly, The Signature Rating!   From yours truly, The Signature Rating! Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 00:23

Okay, so you just rate the person's signature that is above you in a scale from 1-10, 1 being the lowest, and 10 being the highest! So next person just rates mine! Don't post with no signature!
Back to top Go down
Tenchi
Lord
Tenchi

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
From yours truly, The Signature Rating! Left_bar_bleue10/10From yours truly, The Signature Rating! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: From yours truly, The Signature Rating!   From yours truly, The Signature Rating! Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 06:07

It fails... you cannot compare yourself to Chuck Norris... Chuck Norris should kill you... and me, because I said his name twice! I am not worthy.

0/100
Back to top Go down
Kokoro Ichimaru
Captain
Kokoro Ichimaru

Number of posts : 18

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: From yours truly, The Signature Rating!   From yours truly, The Signature Rating! Icon_minitime1/24/2008, 16:45

Yeah, just text not much, very lame text at that sorry Embarassed 1/10
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku Rikujou
Quincy (Master)
Kinzoku Rikujou

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: From yours truly, The Signature Rating!   From yours truly, The Signature Rating! Icon_minitime1/24/2008, 16:59

creepy 6/10
Back to top Go down
Kaido Ryudo
Captain
Kaido Ryudo

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: From yours truly, The Signature Rating!   From yours truly, The Signature Rating! Icon_minitime1/25/2008, 20:12

cool even though i am not a fan of uryu. yoruichi on the other hand is a different story
so i give it a 9/10
Back to top Go down
Yorokobi
Captain
Yorokobi

Number of posts : 22

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: From yours truly, The Signature Rating!   From yours truly, The Signature Rating! Icon_minitime1/25/2008, 20:15

Nothing in your sig but words so ill rate the one above its cool 8/10
Back to top Go down
Kaido Ryudo
Captain
Kaido Ryudo

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: From yours truly, The Signature Rating!   From yours truly, The Signature Rating! Icon_minitime1/25/2008, 23:30

click my theme song and about a 7/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From yours truly, The Signature Rating!   From yours truly, The Signature Rating! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From yours truly, The Signature Rating!
Page 1 of 1