Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoro
Espada
Kiyoro

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Empty
PostSubject: Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2   Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 11:52

Name:Kiyoro

Height in human form: 5'5"

Height in Hollow stage: 7'

Race: Arrancar

Look: In human form. He's a tall man dressed in a white tuxedo with a noticeable rose on it's left chest pocket.. Very muscular and wears a cap at all times, he changes the cap for what he feels like to wear the day that's been given him. He can often been seen with something in his mouth. Cigars,Straws, a toothpick etc. The Number 2 Tattoo is placed on his left arm covering the whole left arm. (Notice: Not the forearm.)

The mask fragments can be seen as jagged knives from the cheeks going outwards. The small remains of the bestial head armor from his Hollow form. His hole is placed under his chin.

Personality: He's cunning and trickery. Playing by his own rules and feeling self secure no mather what the task is. He's also quite hungry, not only on souls hehe...

Likes: Food of most kind. Nice evil persons. Calm moments,oh and.. Souls...mmm..give me!! And ofc Adrenalin giving times.

Dislikes:Onions,mushrooms, dull moments.

Crushes: Carmen Electra

History: During long time ago in forn japan. Kiyoro was a farmer like most people,living in a calm existant village of tranquility and respite. Till the hollow withing Kiyoro started to grow too big, not getting purified had been a trouble.
One day the Hollow breaked lose at a late night. Turning Kiyoro into a gruesome beast. Slaughtering and devouring the village, ripping people of limb by limb and devouring their souls and flesh.
The beast ran away from the village as his endless hunger was not yet satisfied. Later on in the morning Kiyoro wakes up with his clothes torned and his mouth drenched with dried blood. What happend that night he'll never know.
As year pass Kiyoro starts to be able to control his Hollow. Aswell as discovering it's powers. Hidden in the shadows of cities as he wanders to hide himself from the Shinigami's. He keeps to eat souls and people from his never ending hunger.
Now, one of the more powerfull Hollows. He's getting the reputation as the Glutton of all Hollows. What his fate is yet so see, is unkown for now. Also what his real purpose is. Or if it just to live in the agony of constant feeding.

As the power growth from the homocidal slaughters requested for him to quench his thrist. He started to become more aggrevate. Slamming his armor into mounta walls and tthe ground to beat himself to sleep. As the days goed. During day he started to sence he became smaller before bulking up and growth at night.

It tooked a several years before he started to shrink down to man size again. Most of the beast armor was flailed,torned and trashed. He started to feel more concious and know what act he does. As more years went by the hollow started to appear less and less on him. Untill just two jaw blades, attached to each others going under the chin. Was left of the hollow. Kiyoro tooked a new image from the soul hungry beast he once was. He seeked the one who was gonna repel the Shinigamis. The ones that have been hunting Kiyoro for so long, some of they was tasty souls but others been leaving scars and he was glad he never got captured by the Captain shinigamis.

Once he met the leader of the Arrancar. He got put on a trial, fighting various Hollows in a gruesome arena. He released his Hollow. Slaying,eating, disembling every Hollow. The leader, Dante. Saw the power of this battlehungry Hollow trapped in a humans body. Gaining up ranks quickly. He is now second in command. Got the tattoo Nr.2 on his left arm to prove it.

Last edited by on 1/20/2008, 14:17; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2   Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 11:54

Yah...Hollows don't have Human Forms. I think you're thinking more of an Arrancar, which is a Hollow whos gained Shinigami powers and become more Human.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoro
Espada
Kiyoro

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2   Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 11:57

Hmm okey, if I'd chose Arrancer I guess I wouldnt be able to be a Vasto Lorde am I right? And Hollows, do they exist in the real world and invisible for humans all the time?
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2   Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 12:01

Heh...Suppsoe I should explain the whole Hollow System..

A Hollow is a Human Spirit(Known as a whole, or a plus) that has become evil, and has not sent to Seireitei(basically heaven) by a Shinigami or passed on normally. Usually, they have an evil soul, and thus, are corrupted. This is known as "Hollowfication."

Hollows prey on Humans, Plus Souls, and Shinigamis occasionally. They live in Hueco Mundo, which is not Hell, but rather, a void world between Seireitei and the Real world.

To normal Humans, they cannot be seen.

A Hollow preys on other souls to gain more power. Eventurally, they rise to Menos, and so on. Occasionally, an Arrancar will rip off it's mask, and become an Arrancar, a Hollow who has gained the powers of Shinigami.

Arrancar have different ranks then Hollows, and are sentient and intelligent. They have Zanpaktous, which allows them to become more Hollow-like. The top 10 Arrancar, are known as the Espada. They are ranked on number, with 1 being the leader and strongest(Me), and 10 being the lowest and thus considered weakest of the Espada. However, all Espadas are able to combat even Captains with ease.

This help?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoro
Espada
Kiyoro

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2   Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 12:09

Hmm okey Smile well since the Arrancar high ranks are allready taken I'd like to be a Hollow Vasto Lorde if that's ok ='D
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2   Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 12:10

Actually, no. I am the only Arrancar at the Moment, thus, ranks 2-10 are still open for Espada.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoro
Espada
Kiyoro

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2   Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 13:12

hmm ok ^^ then I'll be the 2nd espada then!

question: I can get into hollow monster form still right? and use abilities in that shape
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2   Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 13:33

Yes, thats what The Arrancar Zanpaktou does, turns the user more into his past Hollow form, only with powerfuler abilities lol. Course, you're still more Humanoid then hollow.

SO, edit it to a Arrancar. Keep in mind what traits Arrancar have.(Wear white usually, has Mask remains upon their face, their Hole has moved, and where your number is tattoed, etc...)
Back to top Go down
Kiyoro
Espada
Kiyoro

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2   Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 13:48

Okey,edited it. Is it good enough?
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2   Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 13:55

Write more on how he became an Arrancar. (How and when did he finally rip off his mask, and how did he join the Espada?)

Also, don't write descriptions or anything of when he looks like when he uses his true form.(Thats for the Zanpaktou, not the character.)
Back to top Go down
Kiyoro
Espada
Kiyoro

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2   Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 14:17

okey, added some background. Hope it was good enough Dante!
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2   Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 14:49

Its better then I expected. GOOD JOB! Sorry if I'm picky, but I can't be having my second in command a noob. Razz

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
hollowedschulz16

hollowedschulz16

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2   Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Icon_minitime6/11/2010, 09:05

name: kumozaru (spidermonkey in japanese) or in spanish mono arana which is spidermonkey

hieght is 6 0

ages is unkown

realsed form is rey mono
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2   Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiyoro - Arrancar. Espada Nr.2
Page 1 of 1