Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sijimichi
Menos (Vasto Lorde)
Sijimichi

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity Left_bar_bleue10/10Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity Empty
PostSubject: Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity   Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 10:37

Type of Claw:Sijimichi's claws are white in color and are 12 inches long. They are curved and have a great ability to stab things...

Name of Special Weapon: Sekkou

Description:The wire is a dark black color and is very thin.It can move at a great speed allowing it to quickly strike the opponent.

Effect:Sijimichi's special ability allows him to expell dozens of(120 to be excat) razor
wires from his large mouth. He can freely control these wires at his will. These wires are virtualy indestructable. They have the power to cut metals quite easly.These wires are able to reach a 20 meter length but after that they will either retract back into his mouth a float in the air ready to strike. If one of these wires are to be cut or destroyed it will began to regrow from within Sijimichi's body. These wires arme mostly used to grasp the opponent and then bring the enemy back to Sijimichi so he can feast on it.

Spirit Energy Cost: 8 Per Post

History: Sijimichi stood in an alley waiting for an unsuspecting person to be turned into something like him. He,he, hear one comes A muscular man began walking down the alley. Sijimichi grinned as he stood in front of him. They where about the same height though Sijimichi was probaly greater in power. The man quickly grasped Sujimichi by his clothes and tossed him into a wall. Aaaagghh!! Sujimichi slammed against the wall. Your not normal,I guess I'll have to try harder than expected.

The man ran towards Sijimichi with great speed.He tackled Sijimichi to the ground. You fool! Sijimichi stabbed the man with his claws. The man's eyes widened as blood spewed out of his chest. Sijimichi grinned and then laughed evily. I regret nothing.. Sijimichi tossed the man off of him and then stood proudly. You're to weak for me to feast on you but,food is food... Sijimichi quickly swallowed the man causing him to become even stronger. Hmm I feel different.. I saw him over here! Hurry the man might be dead! Sijimichi reached into his mouth,there seemed to be some type of thread in it. What in the world... The wires expelled from Sijimichi's mouth just at the tought of it. This is awsome... Sijimichi quickly left the alley,climbing on top of the building. A group of humans stood at the entrance of the alley ,confused on what was really happining.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of Special Weapon: Dageki Yuurei

Description:Sijimichi will become invisible...so theres really no other description.

Effect:This special abbility will turn the user into a ghost like being. The user can also go straight through anything. This will allow them to enter an opponents body and then get themselves out in anyway possible.This is a great way to quickly kill an unsuspecting person.

Spirit Energy Cost: 4 Per Post

History: Sijimichi stood in a forrest,away from a rookie shingimi. You dare attack me!? HAHAHAAHAHA! This is gonna be fun He said with a grin.

I will purify you,my captian said I was strong enough! The shingimi replied. His entire body wouldn't stop moving,he was obviously nervous.

Bold statements like that will get you killed. I hope you had a great lifetime because it ends now. Sijimichi ran towards the shingimi and slashed at him with his claws. The man blocked it with his zanpaktou. He quickly countered and thrusted his blade towards Sijimichi's neck. The hollow oppened his mouth and black wires expelled from it. The wires wrapped around the blade ,stopping it. Ho,er kill wi a sor? (Translation:So,your skilled with a sword?)

Your crazy! Dageki Yuurei! The shingimi dissepeared along with his zanpaktou.

Danmit,its shikai...Come out come out where ever you are! Sijimichi yelled out

Take this! The shingimi was high above Sijimichi with his sword above his head. He slashed downwards hopping to defeat the hollow.

I thought you where a shingimi,your not supossed to kill me... Sijimichi said ,joking.

Oh yeah,sorry heh. The shingimi stopped himself from slashing Sijimichi and landed on the ground in front of him.

HAHAHAHA! ARE YOU STUPIED!? Sijimichi grasped the shingimi's head and then crushed it. Blood spewed out onto the Hollow's white claws. He then feasted on the shingimi along with his zanpaktou. Well,this will be a nice abbility..heh all ghost like Sijimichi then left back to Hueco Mendo,he was borred with earth.

Last edited by on 1/20/2008, 16:32; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Number of posts : 179

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity Left_bar_bleue10/10Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity   Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 10:39

Cool, and suprisingly Deadly. APPROVED!

Keep in mind that, as a Menos, you can have 2 Special Attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sijimichi
Menos (Vasto Lorde)
Sijimichi

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity   Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 16:23

Dageki Yuurei added... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity   Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 16:30

Thats a little...much. Not seeable, able to pass through objects, not sensable, AND can blow up people's body?

Thats...too much.
Back to top Go down
Sijimichi
Menos (Vasto Lorde)
Sijimichi

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity   Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 16:32

Edit Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity   Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 16:36

Hm...I'm going to have to consider this. Being able to hide in someone elses body is still..questionable. I've gotta say, that phasing and invisibility is too much. I will approve it how it is, if you take out the invisibility.
Back to top Go down
Sijimichi
Menos (Vasto Lorde)
Sijimichi

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity   Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 16:39

I took out the invisiblity ,unless you mean in the history thing then I'll change that if you want me to
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity   Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 16:40

Nah, Historys fine. I don't care if it doesn't fit the power. Razz

Anyway, Approved. Reasons to back up this approval. -Meta whats his face. Hollow that took over Kaien Shiba's body the first time.

Anyway, once again, APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity   Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sijimichi's Claws/Special Abillity
Page 1 of 1