Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All NOOBS post here!

Go down 
+2
Sijimichi
Shiroijin Dante
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiyoro
Espada
Kiyoro

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
All NOOBS post here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10All NOOBS post here! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

All NOOBS post here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All NOOBS post here!   All NOOBS post here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2008, 14:43

Kiyoro wrote:
he kept himself silent and tough for himself.

"I see, we're growing in numbers, good. Could always use more meatwalls for the army. Altough they both look promising."

Ronin wrote:

Ronin did not like being called a meatwall and grew slightly angered but did not show it on his face. Instead he formed some spikes across the back of both arms and crossed them as if to say ,"Well, im ready to fight."

ooc: Please Ronin,pay more attention to what someone writes.
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
All NOOBS post here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10All NOOBS post here! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: All NOOBS post here!   All NOOBS post here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2008, 14:49

Dante sighed. So troubling it is to control these wretched creatures. Why, in the old days, I would have killed such a creature on sight! He though sadly to himself. Still, even with his army growing, they're were few Arrancar, having killed many during his rise to power, and even with more and more being created each day, he needed more. Which is why they are here.

Standing up, he turns to the Numero Dos, Kiyoro.

"I'll leave them to you." Then he turns and goes through a door behind his throne, apparently to retire.
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Menos (Adjuchas)
Ronin

Number of posts : 23

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: All NOOBS post here!   All NOOBS post here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/25/2008, 08:50

"No disrespect sir, but when do we get to go to the real world? Right now im really hungry and i haven't eaten anything since i died." Ronin said retracting the blade-like scales that ran across his arms.

For some strange reason all of the other Hollows he had seen all walked on four limbs. Sorry, i want to retain my humanity even slightly.

Ronin bowed and went to a wall to sit and think. Something he had liked doing when he was human, a way to get away from the violent nature of his parents.
Back to top Go down
Rikanaksu
Menos (Adjuchas)

Number of posts : 13

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: All NOOBS post here!   All NOOBS post here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/25/2008, 13:58

Rikanaksu loped foreward on two legs he normally walked on all fours because it let him get more speed. He looked at Dante and then at Ronin.

" I will wait as long as I have to. My hunger grows but i will wait."
Back to top Go down
Kiyoro
Espada
Kiyoro

Number of posts : 25

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: All NOOBS post here!   All NOOBS post here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/25/2008, 19:27

Kiyoro looked on the two of em, one of em was a comaplining sod and the other one seemed to have the right spirit.

"If the lesser Hollows cannot feed your hunger... then I'll gladly assign you both to a mission that I got in mind."

He paused, he was not shure if these lesser ones could stand to the mission. He then placed the wine glas on the table and raised up from the throne and casted his arm forward. Creating a portal behind the Hollows.

Spoiler:

Go to the school in this city. And feed upon the livings. Also, I sence a greater spiritual person in there. Be careful,but here's the task, try to kill him. We dont need as many opponents as possible. As soon as you two have entered. I'll close the portal and keep an eye on you two. Co-operate and you will hopefully succeed. That's all,thank you.

He standed straight as the colorfull portal was ripping. Looking down on the two of them with a judging sight.
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Menos (Adjuchas)
Ronin

Number of posts : 23

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: All NOOBS post here!   All NOOBS post here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/26/2008, 07:24

Ronin looked quickly back at the Arrancar leader and then walked through the portal.

occ: now we post in the "Living World"
Back to top Go down
Rikanaksu
Menos (Adjuchas)

Number of posts : 13

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: All NOOBS post here!   All NOOBS post here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/26/2008, 12:06

Rikanaksu watched Ronin go through the portal then he himself followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All NOOBS post here!   All NOOBS post here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All NOOBS post here!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Society :: Las Noches :: Within the Halls-
Jump to: