Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 6th one

Go down 
AuthorMessage
6th Vizard

6th Vizard

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
The 6th one Left_bar_bleue10/10The 6th one Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

The 6th one Empty
PostSubject: The 6th one   The 6th one Icon_minitime7/14/2010, 10:46

Question Im the 6th in group!

A much powerfull vizard. Im its own kind, always with energy and rage, yelling for fights. Mercy i give to the ones i feel that they were a such opponent.

I have no weapon, nothing but the skin I use as sheild and to fight. I have blades attached to my elbows as a part of my body, kido and power of fighting is what i use. I am usefull in whom i am with. They lead me i will garentee win on my side. Im not big,but muscular and not small, a black vizard i am.
But there is a catch, if i am to fight it must be in the shadows if full power is to rise within me, the day is fine i can match who i can kill.
I have wings that spread to 18 feet like a dragons wing,but much more flexible and use it as shield my hand are the gun and sword. My tail is long with a sharp like blade at the end it is 3 feet.

All I say is do not temp me, if you make the right choice i will give you what you will be rewarded for.

My human form is a 18 year old, male.
Back to top Go down

The 6th one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Society :: Customize :: Character Creation :: Approved Vizards-
Jump to: