Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Centeral Room 46

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yorokobi
Captain
Yorokobi

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Centeral Room 46 Left_bar_bleue10/10Centeral Room 46 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Centeral Room 46 Empty
PostSubject: Centeral Room 46   Centeral Room 46 Icon_minitime1/24/2008, 15:15

Yorokobi arrives at centeral room 46. At the door Yorokobi states" 11th Division Captain, Yorokobi." The door opens in the room he sees many old wise people arround sitting in the chairs that surround the center. "State your bussiness here," says one of them in a harsh voice. "I wish to go to earth for the time being to kil some hallows sense nothing important is going on." Says Yorokobi. They all begin muttering amoungst themselves. Finally one of the men goes down and tells each of the 6 judges what they have just discussed. They talked to each other then every thing stopped. "We the judges say that you can go to earth on one condition; you must wear this and comeback here right away if any thing happens." The man on the right edge said as he held up an eye patch. Yorokobi knew what this was it was the eyepatch his old Captain, Kenpachi, had worn it was known do reduce spirtit power by 40%. Yorokobi did not even beileve they still had it Kenpachi was still even wearing it at his funeral. "Thank you" Yorokobi said as he took the eye patch from the man. Yorokobi then walked out began preperations to go to Earth. This must be so I dont alert any Vizards or Arrancar to my presence thought Yorokobi.
Back to top Go down

Centeral Room 46
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Society :: Seireitei :: Rp within the Seireitei-
Jump to: