Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaido Ryudo
Captain
Kaido Ryudo

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu" Left_bar_bleue10/10Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu" Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu" Empty
PostSubject: Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu"   Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu" Icon_minitime1/23/2008, 13:30

Name of zanpakuto: Kanryu

Length: 76 cm

Hilt: It is a metal hilt covered with a red fabric there is a gold dragon head at the base of the hilt and the guard is also made of gold but is nothing special in any other way.

Sheath: Red with a gold serpentine dragon running down the sheath but besides that it looks like saya’s first sheath from blood plus

Appearance: the blade looks like saya’s first sword from blood plus
---------------------
Shikai: Kanryu is one of the few Dual Wield zanpakuto it splits up into two swords connected by a variable length chain looking like two of the pre-released swords connected by a chain. As well as a variable length chain the shikai has the ability to fire a dragon shaped flame through the ground creating what looks like a fissure in the ground filled with flames till it is a few feet away from my opponent by striking the ground with either blade of Kanryu. The fire dragon also follows its target till it hits something. There is a fire slash attack that is obtained when you slide the flat of the blades against each other and a dual dragon attack by striking the ground with both Zanpakuto

History: Kaido was in the world of the living shortly after obtaining his squad seat on one a Konso mission that he was doing. There had been a huge explosion in extremely busy stores across town around the holidays that took a lot of lives and the soul society was afraid that all of the souls that didn’t move on by them selves would attract a bunch of hollows. They felt that a few squad members of the elite 13 court guard would be more than enough to se clear up the souls and to take care of any hollows that happened to show up. Kaido was assigned to the group that was attached to a mall. He left immediately after getting the assignment he started with the children first then moving on to their mothers about halfway through the mothers a weird hollow showed up that sucked up the souls as well as Kaido’s communicator like it was a vacuum. It almost sucked in kaido in the process. As Kaido realized that he was being sucked in to something (hadn’t seen the hollow yet) he stuck his zanpakuto into the ground turning himself around he sees the source of the vacuum. It was an unnamed hollow that had eaten a couple of shinigami in the past by catching them off guard in the same way he did Kaido. Kaido starting chanting a kotodama then removing one of his hand from the hilt of his Zanpakuto to fire Shakkahou red flame cannon the shot was sucked in without even leaving a scratch. The hollow had apparently not noticed Kaido before hand said as the wind stopped ‘oh a shinigami so this will be a real treat after all I haven’t had one of you on the menu in a long time.’
There was a huge gust of wind after finished speaking. The gust was so strong that it knocked Kaido Zanpakuto and all back till he hit a wall. As he collapsed off of the wall the hollow started to try and suck him in again. Kaido planted his zanpakuto back into the ground. The suction this time was greater than it was before as it started to drag Kaido and his zanpakuto to the Hollow. The Vacuum effect then stopped and the hallow moved one of his arms slamming Kaido into the same wall again. Kaido was now quite bloody. Seing as he was unable to contact help he would have to take this hollow out all by himself. It was at that time when a deep, strong, familiar voice was heard by Kaido ‘kid if you wish to survive this then call out my name. Call out the name that you have heard in your dreams since you first got hungry in the soul society. NOW CALL OUT MY NAME!’
Kaido thought that he was loosing it because it seemed like the voice was coming from his sword but when he looked up he saw that time had started to move extremely slowly it was then he saw just infront of the hollow a Magnificent Red Scaled Dragon that glowed like a ruby with his large mighty wings outstretched and then a huge flash of memories from Kaido’s life came back “I remember you your Kanryu the dragon I used to draw” upon saying the name the sword changed. A second identical blade was created attached to the first by a chain. Kaido then instinctively stood up and slammed the sword into the ground creating a fissure filled with flames and a couple of feet before the hollow a flame came out of the ground in the shape of a dragon impaling the hollow dissolving it in one strike as time continued at its normal pace.

Spirit Energy Cost: 1 Se per meter of change in the chain, 5 Se for Katon Ryu, 10 Se for dual KAton Ryu, 4 for Katon Ken

Name: Katon Ryu
Type: Zanpakuto (shikai
Element: Fire
Effect: Kaido hits the ground with either blade and it forms a fissure a dragon made of flames travels in that fissure emerging from the ground to strike my enemy. it follows the enemy till it hits something.
Spirit Energy Point cost: 5

Name: Dual Katon Ryu
Type: Zanpakuto (shikai)
Effect: it is adouble version of katon ryu with two dragons instead of just one
Spirit Energy Point cost: 10

Name: Katon Ken
Effect: Kaido rubs the flat of his zanpakuto's blades together in a slash like motion it creates a energy slash of fire
Spirit Energy Point cost: 4
---------------------
Bankai: My Bankai (Kanryu Kenton) comes in two forms:
1) My zanpakuto disappears sheath and all becoming a giant (15ft shoulder to rump(part before tail) a 8ft long neck and a 10 ft long tail.) red scaled, fire breathing, winged dragon (wing size = 13 ft out from each shoulder and 15 ft from top of wing membrane to the bottom of the membrane + a 1ft wide bone on top that look kind of like a scaly bat wing) that pretty much leaves me defense less in close range if they get by Kanryu Kenton
2) the dragon disappears much like that of a spirit turning into a hollow the particles then surround and attach themselves to me. There is a flash of light as the particles form an armor of Kanryu’s scales that are as hard as adamant (diamond). The armor has Kanryu's wings that are fully functional and fire proof as well as his claws on the end of the fingertips. The tail of the dragon forms a sheath at my waist that has a sword that looks like Excalibur from the Arthurian Legend in it. The sword holds no special abilities. The cost of fire element kido drops by 3 Se (does not drop below 0) I also get a 50% speed and strength boost though I am unable to use flash step or flash cry as long as I wear the armor. Requires the dragon to be around for at least 3 posts before activating it and can not go back to dragon and after activating and getting removed from bankai it is back to pre release and can not go shikai for an equal amount of posts that the armor was active during that battle

History: Kaido had been Momo-san’s (sorry for miss use of proper name at end) Lieutenant for a few years when one day a hell butterfly had met him upon his return from a rather routine mission with a message that said after you finish the paper come to my office I want to talk to you about something the message was from his captain Momo-san. Kaido filled out the paper work on his mission then when he showed up at her office he just walked in as he was told to do shortly after becoming Momo-san’s lieutenant seeing as they became fast friends even though he still addressed her as his superior. Kaido found the office empty and a note on her desk addressed to him he opened it and read carefully. The letter spoke of a secret training room that was hidden behind a tapestry in the squad dojo. He walked to the tapestry that was mentioned and looked underneath it finding nothing not even a seem to a door as he backed out from underneath it he hit one of the vases that was next to it knocking it off of its pedestal. But instead of hearing the crash of the vase he heard the creak of hinges in serious need of grease and a woosh. He turned toward the source of the noise he saw a light coming from behind the tapestry he then followed the light to a stair well. As his foot hit the second step there was a slam behind him he looked to see that the door had closed. Kaido shrugged his shoulders then continued down the steps he found another door that opened up as he stepped on the last step. On the other side of the door stood a forest he walked through the forest till he found a clearing. Shortly after he reached the clearing there was a shaking in the ground and falling of trees coming straight at him. The trees right in front of Kaido collapsed revealing a huge hollow. Kaido ran towards the hollow and using his zanpakuto he attempted to slice through the hollow’s mask but before even getting close the hollows had slapped him away with amazing speed. Kaido ran up to the hollow again but again got hit back.
‘Blaze Kanryu’ Kaido said as his zanpakuto became engulfed in flames splitting into two blades connected by a variable chain. When the fire dissipates Kaido strikes the ground with both blades using the dual fire dragon attack. Both dragons hit the mask of the hollow but didn’t even leave a scratch.
Then a voice range out through out the forest “this dummy hollow was created by the 12 captain for bankai training it can only be stopped by a bankai level power so even your most powerful shikai attack right now will be useless. But do not worry I will stop it before you get killed” The voice belonged to Momo-san. Hearing her voiced calmed Kaido down and slightly agitated him because he knew what she said was true both parts of it. Kaido dodged the attacks of the dummy hollow searching through his mind till he found Kanryu and the mountain range that Kanryu called home.
“so you want to reach bankai do you Kaido okay here I will give you a challenge if you complete it you will be able to perform bankai but if you fail you will probably never obtain it. Oh and do not worry about the fight outside of your mind because compared to in here it might as well be standing still” the red dragon said
‘I accept your challenge Kanryu what ever it is I accept your challenge’ Kaido said
‘somehow I knew that would be your answer’ came the voice of the red scaled dragon. The dragon then started to glow and a white haired Kaido appeared as he appeared Kanryu dissolved as if he was a spirit becoming a hollow the particles then surrounded the white haired Kaido and there was a flash of blinding light as the white haired one stood there fully clad in red armor with wings claws and a sword at his waist that looks like Excalibur from the Arthurian legend. Then from the armored individual came Kanryu’s voice ‘in this challenge you have to beat me to the point in which I can not continue and during this challenge you will be able to use up to your shikai mode while I am in the bankai mode. If you can beat me even at your disadvantage then you deserve the bankai’
‘I understand now attack me with your best shot.’ Kaido said as he grabbed the hilt of his sword with his right hand and the sheath just below the guard with his thumb pressed up against the guard standing slightly sideways towards Kanryu he stood there waiting for Kanryu to come at him knowing that Kanryu is using his body and his stats to fight him he figured that he would be able to finish this in one strike. What he did not calculate on was the fact that his bankai might increase his speed. Because as he stood there he blinked but by the time he opened up his eyes he was flying off of the plateau that they were standing on. He got knocked through the rock on the very edge of the plateau to one of the lower layer ones. Kanryu touched down on the lower layer long before Kaido landed hitting him into the side of the mountain when he bounced of the ground with enough force to bounce a few feet out of the indent made when he hit the wall. Kanryu slowly walked over to Kaido not saying a word as Kaido struggled to get up. When Kaido finally reached a standing position Kanryu had reached him and Kaido felt himself sent flying again into a neighboring mountainside after receiving a huge roundhouse kick to the face. Kaido’s beating continued like this for what seemed like 15 hours and when he was extremely battered and bruised with guaranteed crushed ribs Kanryu pulled out the sword and waited for Kaido to draw his zanpakuto to attack him. He swung the sword it was met by the zanpakuto and each time Kanryu swung the sword it got met by Kaido’s zanpakuto it was then that he saw fit to go to shikai release seeing his chance to strike a final blow. This time when he blocked the sword he used his second zanpakuto to strike the one opening in the armor the neck but Kanryu dodged it then the armor dissipated along with the white haired Kaido. The particles formed the dragon again at that time
‘you passed my challenge. No remember the name of your bankai is Kanryu Kenton it will start of as me then turn into that armor you were just fighting against we will get into the specifics later on now remember just call out my name’ Kanryu said as Kaido found himself getting hit by the hollow for the third time.
“KANRYU KENTON” Kaido yelled when landed on his feet and just as Kanryu said earlier there was a dragon behind Kaido. The dragon opened its huge jaws letting out a horrifying roar it then fired a white fire fireball at the hollow’s mask destroying it completely. (How your zanpakuto reached bankai)

Spirit Energy Cost:
1) 5 for a Gōkakyū, 6 for Ryūka . 7 for white Gōkakyū 10 for white fire Ryūka . 15 for armor activation
2) an additional + 1 Se per post (+6 per post to keep bankai active with this technique active.)

Name: Gōkakyū
Type: Zanpakuto (Bankai
Effect: the dragon fires a fireball out of his mouth to damage my opponent

Name: White Gōkakyū
Type: Zanpakuto (Bankai)
Effect: the same as Gōkakyū but this fireball is hotter and more powerful. it is hot
enough to melt metal even when imbued with spirit energy without contacting it. when it makes contact with something it explodes violently
Spirit Energy Point cost: 7

Name: Ryūka
Type: zanpakuto (Bankai)
Effect: The dragon spits a flame thrower from his mouth to birn my opponent.
Spirit Energy Point cost: 6

Name White Katon Ryūka
Effect: This is a more powerful version of Ryūka that is just as hot as White Gōkakyū.
Spirit Energy Point cost: 8

Name: Armor Form
Element: N/A
Effect: the dragon disappears much like that of a spirit turning into a hollow the particles then surround and attach themselves to me. There is a flash of light as the particles form an armor of Kanryu’s scales that are as hard as adamant (diamond). The armor has Kanryu's wings that are fully functional and fire proof as well as his claws on the end of the fingertips. The tail of the dragon forms a sheath at my waist that has a sword that looks like Excalibur from the Arthurian Legend in it. The sword holds no special abilities. The cost of fire element kido drops by 3 Se (does not drop below 0) I also get a 50% speed and strength boost though
Downside: I am unable to use shunkō, Shunpo, utsusemi, or senka as long as I wear the armor. Requires the dragon to be around for at least 3 posts before activating it and can not go back to dragon and after activating and getting removed from bankai it is back to pre release and can not go shikai for an equal amount of posts that the armor was active during that battle
Spirit Energy Point cost: 15+1 per post

Last edited by on 1/29/2008, 05:30; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Number of posts : 179

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu" Left_bar_bleue10/10Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu" Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu"   Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu" Icon_minitime1/23/2008, 14:22

Good, but you need to have Names for each of your Special Attacks. They don't need to be Japanese, or even good, but it displays a certain amount of knowledge and proffesionalism.

And as shown with Getsuga Tesho, knowing the attacks name makes it stronger.
Back to top Go down
Kaido Ryudo
Captain
Kaido Ryudo

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu"   Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu" Icon_minitime1/24/2008, 05:41

bankai added and i eddited
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu"   Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu" Icon_minitime1/24/2008, 14:44

I like. However, I need you to describe each special attack individually in the Shikai and Bankai, so i know what they do.
Back to top Go down
Kaido Ryudo
Captain
Kaido Ryudo

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu"   Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu" Icon_minitime1/24/2008, 14:46

can i just fill out a kido template for each of them
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu"   Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu" Icon_minitime1/24/2008, 14:50

No. Simply include the attacks with the descriptions of the Shikai/Bankai. They are not separate powers, and thus, will be included. Simply write what they do.

If you really wish to use the Template, fine, but edit it so its...not a Kidou.
Back to top Go down
Kaido Ryudo
Captain
Kaido Ryudo

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu"   Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu" Icon_minitime1/24/2008, 14:57

Name: Katon Ryu
Type: Zanpakuto (shikai
Effect: Kaido hits the ground with either blade and it forms a fissure a dragon made of flames travels in that fissure emerging from the ground to strike my enemy. it follows the enemy till it hits something.

Name: Dual Katon Ryu
Effect: it is adouble version of katon ken with two dragons instead of just one
Spirit Energy Point cost: 10

Name: Katon Ken
Effect: Kaido rubs the flat of his zanpakuto's blades together in a slash like motion it creates a energy slash of fire
Spirit Energy Point cost: 4

Name: Gōkakyū
Type: Zanpakuto (Bankai
Effect: the dragon fires a fireball out of his mouth to damage my opponent

Name: White Gōkakyū
Effect: the same as Gōkakyū but this fireball is hotter and more powerful. it is hot
enough to melt metal even when imbued with spirit energy without contacting it. when it makes contact with something it explodes violently
Spirit Energy Point cost: 7

Name: Ryūka
Type: zanpakuto (Bankai)
Effect: The dragon spits a flame thrower from his mouth to birn my opponent.
Spirit Energy Point cost: 6

Name White Katon Ryūka
Effect: This is a more powerful version of Ryūka that is just as hot as White Gōkakyū.
Spirit Energy Point cost: 8

Name: Armor Form
Element: N/A
Effect: the dragon disappears much like that of a spirit turning into a hollow the particles then surround and attach themselves to me. There is a flash of light as the particles form an armor of Kanryu’s scales that are as hard as adamant (diamond). The armor has Kanryu's wings that are fully functional and fire proof as well as his claws on the end of the fingertips. The tail of the dragon forms a sheath at my waist that has a sword that looks like Excalibur from the Arthurian Legend in it. The sword holds no special abilities. The cost of fire element kido drops by 3 Se (does not drop below 0) I also get a 50% speed and strength boost though
Downside: I am unable to use shunkō, Shunpo, utsusemi, or senka as long as I wear the armor. Requires the dragon to be around for at least 3 posts before activating it and can not go back to dragon and after activating and getting removed from bankai it is back to pre release and can not go shikai for an equal amount of posts that the armor was active during that battle
Spirit Energy Point cost: 15+1 per post
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu"   Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu" Icon_minitime1/28/2008, 14:39

As I said, in the First Post.
Back to top Go down
Kaido Ryudo
Captain
Kaido Ryudo

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu"   Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu" Icon_minitime1/29/2008, 05:30

i eddited adding them to the first post now requesting approval
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu"   Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu" Icon_minitime1/29/2008, 14:14

Approved.(not that it matters now...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu"   Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaido's Zanpakuto "Kanryu"
Page 1 of 1