Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kinzoku's stuff (not done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kinzoku Rikujou
Quincy (Master)

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Kinzoku's stuff (not done)   1/22/2008, 13:56

Silver tubes:are small liquid-filled capsules that store spiritual energy, and are used by Quincy for spellcasting in the same way that shinigami use kidō. Like kidō, they are activated by calling out various commands.
SE:5

Silver tube techniques:
Haizen:rectangular beam of energy from four silver tubes which slices through the opponent(activated by the command "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Sacred Bite!)
SE:7

Gritz:forms a man-sized pentacle symbol which envelops its target.(activated by the command "A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - Quintuple Restraining Frames!)

Volcore:uses a silver tube to create a large blast.(activated by the command "Tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald Grail!)

Quincy techniques:
Hirenkyaku:allows the user to move quickly over short distances(To perform the technique, the user gathers spiritual particles under their feet and rides them to the desired location.)
SE:6

Ransōtengai:a high level technique that allows the user to control their body parts using strings of spirit energy controlled by their brain.(allowing them to continue fighting even if their limbs are broken or their body was paralyzed or immobilized in some other way.)
SE:7
Name: Denkou Dangan
Type:/Bakudo I think...
Element:Lightning
Effect: The user makes an arrow made out of lighting from he/she's SE, if the opponent is hit by the arrow he/she will be killed from the shock of lightning.
Downside: If user does not have his Quincy gloves on they will end up dyeing of a long and painful death. If they dont have the Rikujou gloves they will be badly shocked though and their left hand will go completely numb.
Spirit Energy Point cost: 14
Obtained:Kinzoku had learned this right before his parents died. His mother had tought him it to protect himself and his sister against the Hollows because they had more SE then normal humans because they were Quincy's.

Name: Kumori Dangan
Type: Bakudo
Element:Shadow
Effect: This arrows travels without anybody able to notice unless they see a very thin shadow on the ground comming towards them,this Jido is mainly meant for quick kills and works well because of its blending in with its surrondings.
Downside: The user has to fire accurately at opponent but they also have to fire without opponent able to tell were they are because it would look suspicous shooting an invisible arrow.
Spirit Energy Point cost: 8
Obtained: Kinzoku had learned this skill when he had been given a book which had spells of a Quincy but could be used by anybody,he was given this for comming in third place in the Quincy tourny.

Name: Kasai Dangan
Element: Fire
Effect: This allows the user to make a arrow made out of fire with his/her SE. When this arrow hits an object anything within 10 feet away in any way the fire arrow will explode in flames burning everything
Downside: The fire can spread quickly and the arrow sometimes doesn't fire off the bow right and will end up hitting him/her.
Spirit Energy Point cost: 7
Obtained: Kinzoku had learned this off of the book that he had gotten from the Quincy tourny which was the only one of the two Kido's he had learned because he had accidently burned the book using this Kido.

Name: Jinsoku Ya
Type: Hado
Element: none
Effect: The user has normal SE into arrows rapidly able to shoot them up to 15 times
Downside: It is harder to hit the enemy with these arrows because of the rapid firing
Spirit Energy Point cost: 5
Obtained:Kinzoku had learned this when he first became a Rookie Quincy being the first Kido he had learned as a Quincy. His father had tought him this

Name: Genwaku Hirameki
Element: Light
Effect: Shoots an arrow at the opponent with a blinding flash of light. This arrow is completely harmless and is only used for surten purpose's. This Kido allows the user to make a run for it or hide. This Kido is mostly used for Kumori and Jinsoku.
Downside: This Kido could be an advantage to the opponent if they needed time to rest aswell. This effect only last's two posts.
Spirit Energy Point cost: 5
Obtained: Kinzoku had created this move when he had got some Idea's in his visit to the heavens when he had met a shinigami who had taken him there to show him some of their ways even though that the Shinigami's and Quincy's had not been very friendly with eachother.

Spoiler has stuff I am going to be working on so none of what is in spoiler is approved
Spoiler:

Last edited by on 1/23/2008, 14:36; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Kinzoku's stuff (not done)   1/22/2008, 14:41

APPROVED!

Remember, feel free to make your own Powers or Spells.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinzoku Rikujou
Quincy (Master)

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Kinzoku's stuff (not done)   1/22/2008, 18:26

Added three custom made ones I will get some other ones soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Kinzoku's stuff (not done)   1/22/2008, 18:34

Slick.

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinzoku Rikujou
Quincy (Master)

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Kinzoku's stuff (not done)   1/22/2008, 19:45

added a couple more...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Kinzoku's stuff (not done)   1/22/2008, 19:53

Um...Can I make a suggestion? How bout the Arrow creates like a Flash Bomb effect, blinding them, instead of smoke? Just because Some coming from an arrow doesn't seem as effective.

You can do w/e though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinzoku Rikujou
Quincy (Master)

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Kinzoku's stuff (not done)   1/22/2008, 20:08

lol that is better I was kind of out of it when I was making them...since my dog kicked me in the a wrong spot No I will fix latter

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Kinzoku's stuff (not done)   1/22/2008, 20:11

Alright then.

(For the record, I hate my dog...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinzoku Rikujou
Quincy (Master)

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Kinzoku's stuff (not done)   1/23/2008, 14:21

( I dont hate mine but she needs to stop jumping Sad )

Well I edited it...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Kinzoku's stuff (not done)   1/23/2008, 14:23

Approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinzoku's stuff (not done)   

Back to top Go down

Kinzoku's stuff (not done)
Page 1 of 1