Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Having Fun in Karakura Town

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matsuro
Vizard Leader

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Having Fun in Karakura Town   1/21/2008, 19:32

Matsuro was walking around a town called Karakura. The area was full of people walking back and forht. It was a nice day and there was a lot of things to do because there was a park that Matsuro had seen while he walked through the streets. He was happy to sneak out of the warehouse. It was boring over there and everone was busy doing something else.

Matsuro ran towards the park to go play around with the kids over there. He never ever did that while he was a live and he wanted to try and catch up with things he never did. When he got there he seen a group of kids playing tag and ran towards them.

"Hey can I play with all you guys"

Matsuro said hoping they would say yes to him.

"Sure you can man we need more people anyways" He said as they started to play tag

(Anyone can post that are allow to be in the human world)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jin Kazama
Lord

Number of posts : 18

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun in Karakura Town   1/21/2008, 20:20

Sits down on a bench reading a book, and looks up seeing Matsuro running around....

"Little Brat..."

Walks away to warehouse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matsuro
Vizard Leader

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun in Karakura Town   1/21/2008, 20:30

Matsuro running around got tired and told the kids that he didnt want to play anymore. He said bye to the kids and walked out of the park he felted like even though he had lefted the warehouse that he was still being watch by the other Vizards at all time.

He walked inside a building and soon after he was on top of the roof looking at the area around him. It was a nice day not that many hollows appeared or maybe they were plannig something who knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matsuro
Vizard Leader

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun in Karakura Town   1/22/2008, 20:34

Matsuro was glaring the area like a hawk from the roof he was on. He wanted some action for himself today he wasn't doing anythin, but act like a little kid. Matsuro looked next to him and so that there was a building taller than the one he was on and jumped on high enough to land on the roof.

Matsuro quickly jumped on top of the edge of the roof and looked around to see if there was anything out there that he could do. As he looked around he heard some kids yelling close to the forest. He jumped off the roof and landed on the ground. After he landed he started running quickly towards the forest ignoring everyone around him.

When Matsuro arrived to forest he seen that there was a hollow chasing 4 little kids trying to eat their souls. Matsuro smiled at the hollow it was time to have some fun with a low class hollow. As the hollow went to swing his claws at one of the kids Matsuro unsheathe his zanpakuto and blocked his attack.

"Why are you attack such little kids in such an area. Are you scare to bump into our kind that much that you need to sneak yourself around to eating harmless souls."

Matsuro thrust his zanpakuto foward pushing the hollow back. He suddenly disappeared and when he reappeared next to the hollow, its left arm fell off as it started screaming. He looked at the young kid and was furious

"You bastard my arm look what you did to it how can I get stronger without my arm. You will pay for that I will swallow yourself and make you suffer."

The hollow said this as he tried attacking Matsuro with his other hand. Matsuro swung his sword to try and block the attack, but instead of only blocking the attack he took off one of the hollows claws off. The Hollow started screaming again and got even madder because of the fact that matsuro was toying with him. The hollow tried to attack one of the little kids that were there this time. This got Matsuro mad and suddenly appeared in front of the kids looking at them as the hollow stop moving.

"You cheap bastard how can you go so low to attack those who are unarm. Hope you have fun being purify now."

Matsuro said as the hollwo body moved in oppsite direction from each other and soon disappearing. Matsuro smiled at the kids and was happy to see that they were safe. He told the kids to agther around him and whole each others hand. With that done he hit them each on their forehead with zanpakuto's hilt sending them all back to soul society. He then walked out of the forest and started to walk back to the hideout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jin Kazama
Lord

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun in Karakura Town   1/23/2008, 18:01

Sits outside reading a book, watching a small figure approaching the warehouse.

Hmm, he must've been playing a lot. He is more untidier than ever....
Greet's Matsuro as he retuned.

You have fun playing childish games?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matsuro
Vizard Leader

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun in Karakura Town   1/23/2008, 18:11

Matsuro seen that Jin was sitting there reading the book and then out of nowhere he had spoken to Matsuro. Matsuro looked up at Jin and smiled as he had finish speaking.

"Hmm hey there Jin how are you doing today. I was out having fun just now. I ran into a Hollow and it was fun torturing that monster, but yea I had fun playing around today. What are you planning on doing today Jin"

Matsuro said as he sat down right next to Jin waiting for him to answer him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jin Kazama
Lord

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun in Karakura Town   1/23/2008, 18:53

Answers Matsuro,

I plan on doing the same thing i do all the time, read yaoi and train. Being that something unexpected doesn't happen. Which doesn't accur much lately........hollows dont thrill me anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matsuro
Vizard Leader

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun in Karakura Town   1/23/2008, 21:30

Matsuro looks at Jin and glares at him. This man didn't do much, but train to get much stronger then everyone else. Matsuro quickly got up and then jumped on his back.

"Man you need to take a break on training that is all you ever do man. You should have some fun for once in your life get what I mean. Reading and training is very stressful, which means you are soon to grow white hair man"

Matsuro said as he started to laugh at Jin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun in Karakura Town   

Back to top Go down

Having Fun in Karakura Town
Page 1 of 1