Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ichi's zanpaktou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichi

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
ichi's zanpaktou Left_bar_bleue10/10ichi's zanpaktou Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

ichi's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: ichi's zanpaktou   ichi's zanpaktou Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 18:25

Name of zanpakuto: sakura

Length: 74

Hilt: its a black hillt with 4 ice blue daimonds running straight up each side of the hilt. the hand guard is a red circle that disconects and then continues on. (like ichigo's tensa zangetsu)

Sheath: its like a normal sheath but has a blue tribal tatto llike engraving up each side that looks like a dragon.

Appearance: the blade of the zanpak'tou has a red red angel like tribal engraving running up each side.
---------------------
Shikai: appearence the hilt and handguard area are red and the blade has a red line running half way up it. about half way a little notch sticks out of the blade. the tip of the blade curves in .there is no hilt or handguard. instead of a handguard its a sphericle spot that has a 2 spikes sticking out of the back end.
ichi's zanpaktou Sword4

skills: hijuu bakudan (gravity bomb) 1) ichi's shikai has the ability to change the mass of objects or change the gravity of a surrounding area thus allowing him to move faster or make somthing heavier. enshin (extension) 2) the shikai can also extend out 10 feet allowing a farther reach

History:

As Ichi was just joining squad 3 he was pretty strong and gained a few ranks. He was ranked at 4th seat when he was suddenly challenged by a lower ranked officer. Ichi's pride got in the way and he openly accepted the challenge only to be difeated in a matter of minutes by the officer's shikai. Ichi was ashamed of himself for being so ignorant and letting his pride get in the way. Ichi avoided his comrades and his even his friends.

Ichi was distant for many months and then his leutenent confronted him. although the leutenent was basicly his closest friend from when he joined the squad. His leutenent told him about how he lost and how he shouldnt be angy at himself. In the end he was told that to gain power and get back his popularity he must gain his shikai. Ichi had heard of the zanpaktou's shikai and bankai form and how both are difficult to attain.

Ichi gained back his hope and quickly traveled into the near by forest. Ichi was training for days and it was almost night and he decided to sleep but, when he woke up he was in a bizzare world were everything was upside down and reversed. Everything was quite too and people mouths moved but no sound came out. When a figure was walking toward him and called out. "Why do you seek my power?" Ichi a little startled and confused at what was happening to him.

Ichi said " who are you and what do you mean why do i seek your power." After a few minutes of silence it hit him that person is his zanpaktou. When Ichi relized it he said " i seek to your power to gain pride, strength and to relcaim my title. I also want to prove that i can become one of the strongest there are." The man said " alright then i will grant you my power but use it wisely and think before acting or we will both suffer consequences."

Ichi walked towards the person as he got close he saw that the she was wearing a pink shinigami kimono and was a beautiful women with pink hair as well.. Ichi bowed down and got on his knee's and said " please tell me your name." she yelled " MY NAME WILL NOT BE GIVEN SO EASILY! you must earn it." although he voice was beautiful it was strong and bold. At that moment his zanpaktou's spirit dissapeared and 4 hollows came in his place. Ichi was battling the hollows for hours and it seemed that each of them only seemed to get stronger with each hit.

Ichi stopped fighting and stood there with his zanpaktou sheathed at his side when the hollows attacked. There hands went right through Ichi. The hollows disapeared and his zanpaktous spirit came back and said " Well done instead of charging into battle like before you thought about it for a while and then figured it out. So ill tell you my name. It is sakura." Woke up from his confrontation with his zanpaktou's spirit and found a large tree. Ichi took out his zanpaktou and yelled. "MANIPULATE THEM SAKURA!" his zanpaktou changed and his power grew exponentionally. He took one slice at the tree and it stood there then slid down of its trunk to the ground.

Spirit Energy Cost: skill 1) cost=5 the skill lasts for 4 turns. skill 2) cost=4
---------------------
Bankai: (The final release of the zanpakuto; its appearance and abilities)

History: (How your zanpakuto reached bankai)

Spirit Energy Cost: (The SE cost of every activation of the zanpakuto’s effect)

ill finish bankai later

Last edited by on 1/21/2008, 19:04; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

ichi's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: ichi's zanpaktou   ichi's zanpaktou Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 18:32

Okay, you need to describe your Shikai AND your sealed form, individually. An exception is made if you use a Full-Time Release Shikai.

Quote :
skill 1) 5 skill lasts for 4 turns. skill 2)

I can't tell how much each ability costs, can you make this more clear?

Also, suggested that you give your Special Techniques names. A Special attack is more powerful if the name is known.

Also, you're going to have to make a request to an Admin about Bankai. I didn't make the rule, Akemi did.
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

ichi's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: ichi's zanpaktou   ichi's zanpaktou Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 19:05

Eh, approved.
Back to top Go down
Ichi

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

ichi's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: ichi's zanpaktou   ichi's zanpaktou Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 19:45

well the bankai request is different and its not posted in the rules. or not the ones i saw.
when did we get a request topic anyway
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

ichi's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: ichi's zanpaktou   ichi's zanpaktou Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 19:48

Well, since Bankais only need to be "Requested" for Vice-Captains and lower, there isn't really a point in making a Forum dedicated only to Non-Captain Bankai wanters.

Thus, just send your plead to an Admin. Chiyo of course is an option, as well as me. Theres no template or rules about it, other then has to make sense of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ichi's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: ichi's zanpaktou   ichi's zanpaktou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ichi's zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1