Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenchi
Lord
Tenchi

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!! Left_bar_bleue10/10To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!! Empty
PostSubject: To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!!   To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!! Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 17:31

If no one does it, I will!

I've seen lots of bad characters, zanpakutous and other stuff, not due to bad rpers, but to rpers who don't have enough information and knowledge about the series!!!

As such, and since animes take too damn long to download and watch, here is a nice studdy for you guys, who don't know crap about bleach:

-------------->http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/<------------------

Get a good reading on those, and you will go from lousy ignorant into briliant master of bleach!!!
So stop being lame cause you don't know crap, and read it!

Nuff said!
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku Rikujou
Quincy (Master)
Kinzoku Rikujou

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!! Left_bar_bleue10/10To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!!   To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!! Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 17:35

-_- Tenchi you are really wierd... but I planned on doing that when I am done with my person...
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Menos (Adjuchas)
Ronin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!!   To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!! Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 17:43

i plan on reading every single 1... Rolling Eyes best get moving...im a procrastinator so tmrw but tmrw never comes does it?
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!!   To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!! Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 18:37

Does NO ONE care to look at my Bleach Guide? Seriously....Yall are haters...I take it from the goodness of my heart to spend hours writting, finding images, and taking awesome Videos for your enjoyment, and Tenchi screws me over.

fear

emo

bang

Great work Tenchi...
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku Rikujou
Quincy (Master)
Kinzoku Rikujou

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:

PostSubject: Re: To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!!   To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!! Icon_minitime1/21/2008, 18:39

Shiroijin Dante wrote:
Does NO ONE care to look at my Bleach Guide? Seriously....Yall are haters...I take it from the goodness of my heart to spend hours writting, finding images, and taking awesome Videos for your enjoyment, and Tenchi screws me over.

fear

emo

bang

Great work Tenchi...
lol thats why my person wasn't a complete wreck -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!!   To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To much Ignorance! Must Spread the word!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Society :: General Area :: Social Zone-
Jump to: