Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Society

A site were Bleach fans can become bleach characters of their own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question about Hollows, low SE?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoro
Espada
Kiyoro

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Question about Hollows, low SE? Left_bar_bleue10/10Question about Hollows, low SE? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Question about Hollows, low SE? Empty
PostSubject: Question about Hollows, low SE?   Question about Hollows, low SE? Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 02:34

So I saw that Hollows had a tad lower SE compared to their fellow races and ranks. Does it mean they're more powerful in natural thus having lower SE? scratch

Sorry. Bleach newbie in progress.
Back to top Go down
Shiroijin Dante
Arrancar Leader
Shiroijin Dante

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Sheet
Spammy Bar:
Question about Hollows, low SE? Left_bar_bleue10/10Question about Hollows, low SE? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Question about Hollows, low SE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about Hollows, low SE?   Question about Hollows, low SE? Icon_minitime1/20/2008, 09:54

Hollows have far lesser SE because they lack such boosting weapons as Zanpaktou. However, they make up for it in Numbers, Special Attacks, and pure viciousnous.

Now, if you look at the Arrancar, you'll find they have FAR more SE then Shinigamis. This is because Arrancar are fewer then Shinigami, and is to make up for their Weaker Hollow Selves.

But, as I said in my plans, I WILL be accepting two other Espadas.
Back to top Go down

Question about Hollows, low SE?
Page 1 of 1